Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a Learning Chinese Pinyin software. This apps helps kids and many foreigners to learn the Mandarin pronunciation and Pinyin, with 1759 individual audio recordings and lots of easy click buttons, as well as question-and-answer methods. It is your own tutor to help you master the tones of Mandarin Chinese with ease. It acts like a native Chinese speaker to help your kids practice Pinyin pronunciation. It has been selected by first grade classes to assist students to do the Pinyin exercise and homeworks after classes. It has been also a great tool for adults and foreigners to learn Pinyin and correct their pronunciation.
1. Learn a, o, e, i, u, ü, with four tones;
2. Learn ai, ei, ui, ao, ou, iu, with four tones;
3. Learn an, en, in, un, ün, ie, with four tones;
4. Learn ang, eng, ing, ong, üe, er, with four tones.
5. Learn b, p, m, f, d, t, n, l, g, k, h, j, q, x, z, c, s, zh, ch, sh, r, y, w.
6. Learn all pronunciations of Pinyin using Pinyin table.
7. Quiz - Listen to the audio and select correct answer for all possible pronunciation in Mandarin.
What's New in Version 1.01
It is a great learning Pinyin tool
I like this app, it is easy to use. It is just like the popular electronic Pinyin poster with sound hanging on the wall, which most Chinese parents bought for their kids to learn Pinyin. My kids like tapping the Pinyin buttons and hearing the pronunciation. I like the Pinyin table that gives all combinations of Pinyin. It is GREAT, I recommend it. It the best learning Pinyin app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 29, 2010
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shixin Zhang
- © 2010 CharlieSoftware.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.