"LearnTime" is a fun way of learning to tell the time. It shows a colourful and animated clock and the app has multiple levels of difficulty so it is fine for beginners and more advanced learners. The child will start off having to answer questions for the hours, before progressing onto 15 minute intervals, and finally 1 minute intervals.
- fun and colourful clock
- multiple levels of difficulty from 7:00 to 12:30 to 3:49
- the correct answer can be explained
bug fixes and new contact details
Ratings and Reviews
My 5 year old daughter liked it and it helped a little on completing her homework.
It progresses nicely from full hours, to hours and minutes (multiples of fifteen), to hours and minutes (multiples of five), then hours and minutes, then hours and minutes, but without numbers on the clock.
Suggestions for future updates:
- Add sound
- Indicate level advancement somehow (besides the alert) - maybe the water rises?
- Option to show hours and/or minutes numbers
- Option to start at a certain level
- Reverse learning i.e., show a time on the clock and ask for the time.
Overall, worth it to help youngsters learn the time on clocks.
It is mouch better than the free one
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.