Leasematic delivers an intuitive, full featured, accurate and aesthetic app capable of simple to complex auto lease and loan calculations. Save, edit, copy, delete, compare, share and switch between your deals on the fly. Produce informative breakdown/summary screen detailing how cap cost, monthly payment and all other key figures were calculated – then email or AirDrop the output to your dealer or client!
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calculate lease and loan payment on your iPhone/iPod Touch using an intuitive and polished interface
- View summary of calculations like a dealer/broker worksheet!!! A must have for negotiations and understanding the lease/loan structure!!!
- Save all your deals and easily browse them. Great for buyer shopping around or a dealer/broker handling multiple deals on your iPhone
- Share (export/import) your saved deals by emailing or via AirDrop to your dealer, client or friend
- Compare your saved deals against each other
- Use step by step wizard to guide you through the process!
- Handle Sales Tax scenarios for all States including the complex States that don't simply tax monthly payments! Just select your state and Leasematic knows the applicable sales tax alternatives. Including all the complex scenarios of capitalizing sales tax using mathematically correct formulas. You can even edit sales tax calculation rules for any state right from the App.
- Email/AirDrop screenshots of Summary and Compare screens right from the App
Leasematic calculations have been tested and verified against professional lease software used by dealers.
Visit facebook.com/leasematic for more screenshots, demo video and updates!
** Any issues or suggestions? Reach us at email@example.com
- iOS 8 Support
- 'Shake to Undo' deal deletion
- Bug fixes for importing deals and fees screen
Please support us by rating the App! Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
I learned about this app while doing research on the bimmerfest forum. Best two dollars I've ever spent on an app in the first time I hope to write a review.
Armed with the right numbers and this app, I was able to calculate the exact numbers the dealer calculated and adjust for options, down payments, etc. I could make changes and tell the dealer the impact before they could calculate it. Never been so glad I paid for an app!
The configuration options are what make this app so fantastic. You can adjust taxes to match the laws in any state and make adjustments for program variations like waives first payments, applying MSDs, etc. If a dealer tries to sneak in extra fees or bump up the money factor you'll know right away.
Truth in advertising
$2 saved me at the absolute very least $200. But much more likely $1200. Was all confused about the lease and the offer on the table. I went home to try and make the numbers make sense. Leasematic made it automatic. Was very clear. Went back in the next day with my ducks in a row. Came to a new price 1K less than before… and then when they gave me the actual numbers, by punching in the new figures in Leasematic right there, realized that they were padding the Acquisition fee by $200. No way I would have figured that out. This one is a now brainer.
Saved over $3000
Wow, just wow! This is the first review I have ever written, but it had such a profound impact. I used this app to negotiate $80 less per month on a 39 month lease! I had the sales person and two "managers" attempt to refute the simple facts of the price of the lease their company provided me presented in a non-sense way by using Leasematic. I would recommend ensuring that you as a prospective leader understand the numbers (I.e MF is solved by dividing APR by 2400). This helps quell the argument: "you can't use an app to calculate your payment from a major car company"
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.