You are leasing a car and you are tight on your mileage limit ? You keep doing maths to check if your doing fine or traveling too much. You are planning a road trip but you're afraid to impact drastically your lease mileage limit ?
Let Leasometer do the maths for you and tell you if you're on track for your next road trip or if you should slow down your traveling a little!
Leasometer helps you to keep track of your traveled distance, to make sure you are inline with your car lease limits. It tells you whether you are under or over the normal use threshold. It also displays your term progression and your traveled distance progression.
Everything is nicely displayed through one global dashboard.
- Journal to keep app up to date with your car odometer
- Traveled distance progression stats based upon your journal entries
- Normal traveled distance indicator
- Lease term progression visualization
- Multiple vehicle support
- All data synchronized through iCloud
Note : If you are trying to validate if Leasometer calculations are accurate by running some tests with round numbers, don't forget about leap years when looking the "Normal Usage" widget ;-)
- Added a step in the creation wizard to specify the mileage of the vehicle at the beginning of the lease
- Fixed a bug where the starting distance of the vehicle wasn't taken into account in some of the dashboard widgets
- Progress calculation is now rounded to days instead of milliseconds which was bringing confusion in some cases
Ratings and Reviews
A Decent Start
You cannot delete cars. What if you want to do a what if? Cannot change your entries. What if you make a mistake? How about what ifs? If you want to make a long trip and delete a few trips to work, what would the mileage be - over the lease and when? Graphics were a start and I thought it would do so much more. Should be able to put in the over lease mile rate (say $.25 per mile) so you can calculate is it worth it keeping the vehicle. Yes you can do it with a calculator but why not have your options in one app?
Not worth paying for
Doesn't remember mileage you input. Lots of better products out there.
Simple and effective way to keep track of your lease mileage. Let's you know at a glance where you should be.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.