Application for teachers
It is a unique tool for quizzes on lectures and classes. No need to prepare the quizzes ahead, you can do it in real time!
The class turns into a competition, a race – who is the best?! It engages the students and makes them pay attention. How is that achieved? Everything is done on the fly, no preparation required!
The teacher asks a question about the slide on a projector, and students mark their answers on the same slide on their devices. Then, the teacher encircles the correct answers using his tablet or smartphone. After that, the app analyzes the results and creates a student rating that can be transferred back to the projector or to the personal device.
The students and the teacher can use various devices including tablets, smartphones, laptops, and personal computers.
The system Lecture racing includes an application for students Lecture Racing.student, an application for the projector Lecture Racing.projector, and a support website http://lectureracing.com/.
1) Conducting tests and quizzes on lectures and classes without preparation, in real time
2) Racing competition, who is the best?!
3) The students receive badges based on results of the tests and quizzes. The answers given faster get higher score.
4) Presentation control tools, laser pointer, and drawing
5) Conducting quizzes, analyzing answers, and presenting the results
6) Three types of student rating
7) Presentation slides can be uploaded beforehand at http://lectureracing.com/.
8) Support for presentation formats PPT, PPTX and PDF
9) Several types of Auto-renewable subscription:
- Small lectures (1-50 students) - one month($1.99), six months($9.99), one year($17.99)
- Large lectures (1-150 students) - one month($4.99), six months($24.99), one year($41.99)
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
1. The selecting an application in order to share results of a quiz
conducted during a class was implemented.
2. The link to student application was fixed.
3. Some translations were corrected.
4. A way to answer a survey question by ticking was Implemented.
5. The encoding of files with survey results generated in CSV format was fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for presentations
The timed quizzes really keep my students competitive during lecture time. We have been able to do this before with separate remotes, which is such a hassle to hand out and collect them all later, and not as nice as this app. Good job!
Great idea! But needs some imrovements
I wanted to use this utilities on my classes but faced some problem while downloading my presentation. Please add some user's manuals. It will greatly help. Still it's a great idea and very convenient to connect idevices and projector.
Unique and awesome
This app has a unique idea, excellent app with excellent idea :) I have never seen such type of good app before
- Virtual Space OOO
- 166.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Virtual Space OOO
- In-App Purchases
- Small Lectures (1-50 students) for six month $9.99
- Big Lectures (1-150 students) for one year $41.99
- Small Lectures (1-50 students) for month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.