Ledoliel is a companion/dating toy for iOS, involving strange procedural creatures and their bizarre customs, where you must try and figure out what topics they might want to discuss, gift they might want to receive and places they may like to be touched - based on their cryptic attributes.
- Fixed an issue where the application does not fill the whole screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Strangely compelling tiny game
A very simple game of strategy which challenges you to understand the resources at your disposal and exercise adaptability in their use and acquisition. Requires a relaxed sort of attention: Play if you enjoy staring at windows in the rain or listening to the sounds of distant machines.
The actual formula is more like a puzzle game, but the characters and unusual take on conversation makes this game stand out among literally a million other apps. Definitely worth a look for a unique experience.
What is this? Sure, let's go with five stars. I can't put together words to describe this.
It might be the best game?
- David Mondou-Labbe
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Devine Lu Linvega
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.