Lee Paso a Paso - School Edition
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Editor's Choice Award winner, childrenstech.com
Help children learn the basics to start reading Spanish. This is NOT just a basic vocabulary Spanish app, with the use of Phonics and a step by step methodology used in many Spanish speaking countries; skills are acquired for reading in Spanish.
Go step by step learning the sounds of vowels, identifying syllables and their sounds to form words. With the use of images, letters and words building skills to read on their own.
* Great for kids who speak Spanish as a first language and are just starting to read
* Great for kids and adults who are learning Spanish as a second language, helps them with vocabulary, identifying sounds of letters and words as well as reading.
* More than 220 images and over 880 words make reading fun
Mini Games to….
*Learn skills and achieve prizes
*Use syllables to form words
*Match words to pictures
*Complete words with missing syllables
*Count syllables in words
*Free Light Version also available for Lee Paso a Paso
With 30 letters and 131 syllables covered.
Choose different levels of difficulty
Level 1 ... Step by step... Follow a methodology to Learn step by step one letter at a time; earn prizes as you advance thru the games.
Level 2 ... Practice.... Choose which letter to practice, have a greater range of words and images to practice with.
Level 3 ... Expert ... Choose which game to practice, all the letters and images are presented in the game in no specific order.
Four mini-games with random exercises that allow you to practice with different combinations virtually whenever you play are included. This allow the child to not memorize an outcome, but actually think and achieve a real understanding .
The pronunciation of each word and syllable are included, just touch the drawing or word and the pronunciation will be heard. In addition, by pressing the picture of an lightbulb located in each screen, listen to instructions for the particular game. But from personal experience, children will learn exploring on their own and probably won´t need them ! :)
Help us to continue with the updates to our app with a good review in the App Store and any comments or suggestions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.10
* New app icon
* New way to write a review
* Update our App Store image with a new Apple guidelines
* From this version, support only for iOS 8 or later
* The icon has a graduation cap, then the app has an Education Discount from Apple’s Volume Purchase Program
Thank you for your support, we upgrade all our apps to the newest iOS
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 21, 2017
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Norberto Benavides
- © BQWare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.