By Leechbite Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Love Apple Music? Enhance the experience with LeechTunes! Add all your favourite music via Apple Music then enjoy them with LeechTunes.
LeechTunes is the fresh new way to enjoy your music. Now you can listen to your music with great ease and style. LeechTunes features customized gesture controls in a skinned interface that shouts out your personality.
LeechTunes is perfect for in-car use for safer music control. No need to look away from the road while changing track & playlist. Also great while doing other tasks like jogging, working-out or just general listening.
- Main Features:
• Gesture controls for basic iPod functions.
• Portrait and Landscape layouts.
• 21 built-in skins/themes.
• User skin. Use your favourite image as background!
• View official site of current track's artist.
• Quick web search for related YouTube videos.
• Wikipedia info on artist.
• Programmable 2-finger gesture controls for easy access to frequently used functions.
• A more powerful media browser with music queuing and playlist management.
• Auto-lock disable function with paused music override.
• Time display.
• Sleep timer.
• Brightness control.
• Auto dim.
• Song scrubbing.
• Voice notification.
• NEW: Rate Song.
• NEW: Lyrics with web lyrics search (by lyrics.wikia.com).
• Share on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Share with friends what you are currently listening!
• Audio route button to easily change audio output including Airplay and Bluetooth devices.
• Russian, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Korean, Simplied and Traditional Chinese languages supported.
- All customizable gesture controls:
• Tap: Play/Pause music
• Left/Right Swipe: Previous/Next track
• Up/Down Swipe: Volume control
• Double-Tap: Toggle Shuffle Mode
• Triple-Tap: Toggle Repeat Mode
• 2-Finger Tap: Play All Media
• 2-Finger Up/Down: Switch Playlist
• 2-Finger Left/Right: Forward/Rewind (quick-swipe to skip 30s)
• Shake: Shuffle play songs.
• Tap & Hold: Play current artist.
• 2-FingerTap & Hold: Share on Facebook.
Other available functions:
• Previous Skin.
• Next Skin.
• Play current album.
• Show Playlist.
• Share on Instagram.
• Mute On/Off.
• Brightness +/-
• Song scrubbing.
• Sleep timer.
• Voice notify current track title.
• Rate Song.
What's New in Version 4.1
Thanks to all the support for the app! Here's v4.1.
- updated for iOS 9.
- support for Slide Over and Split View on iPad.
- fixed crashing bug on playlist search.
- updated German translation.
- improvements on English voice notification.
- minor general fixes and improvements.
Best Player for iPad Car Install
LeechTunes has helped turn my iPad 2 into a jukebox for my car (4runner). There is a clean play screen interface and the touch gesture options are plentiful. I'm a big fan of the brightness controls and playlist selection. LeechTunes has more gesture options than the CarTunes app. A con is that menu navigation text is a bit too small for my eyes with my in-dash install; an option to enlarge menu font size would be great. There've been no app crashes on my old iPad in the two months of my daily usage. I don't use any of the social features, the app is strictly a player for the music stored (offline) on the iPad plugged into my Pioneer DEH-X6800BT. Quick tip, disable "shake to shuffle" if you do any off road driving. ;-). Great job on the app, developer.
Perfect for using in a car
This app is phenomenal for its user interface and ease of use. The swipe and tap commands make it much easier and safer to use in a vehicle (you do not need to look at the screen to try and hit a tiny button). It seemlessly links into your music. And most importantly - landscape mode! This app works so nice and smooth, I could never go back to using the clunky Apple Music interface.
I've tried other music apps. This one is, by far, the easiest to set up, and has the most fluid interface. Great design.
When I click on Genre I want to see the artists.
When I click on Artists, I want to see the albums.
When I click on albums I want to see the songs.
Right now every category just seems to take you to a big list of songs. And that's not really helpful. I'm looking for an app that makes a logical hierarchy of my library. This one looks good but it doesn't do it all the way.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 13, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jory Compendio
- © 2009-2015 Jory Compendio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.