By Fabian Fränz
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Legendary 67 calculator is a scientific RPN calculator which tries to provide the functionality of the excellent hp67 calculator. It has every function a normal calculator would have, but moreover it is fully programmable. Every single operation, you can execute with this calculator, can be recorded. This gives you the opportunity to create powerful programs. One of the Legendary 67's features, is the possibility to save your programs on virtual magnetic cards, so you can reuse functions at another time. These cards make it easy to handle a lot of different programs, furthermore there are already some program cards preinstalled.
- scientific RPN calculator (Reverse Polish Notation)
- 4 element deep automatic stack
- 26 storage registers
- over 100 on-key functions
- realistic sounds
- handy descriptions for every single key
- every function is recordable in a program
- loops, conditional execution and subroutines are possible
- programs can hold up to 224 program steps
- 5 programmable keys
- program cards store programs and/or register content
- 16 preinstalled program cards (standard pack)
- unlimited count of custom cards
- cards contain their own description
- program card editor; add custom labels and descriptions
- export and import custom program cards
- export and import via email
- import plain text programs
- import "CuVee Software RPN-67 for iPad" program cards
- print programs via AirPrint
- illustrated manual
Please, feel free to send me an email (email@example.com), if you have any questions or found a bug.
In no event, unless required by applicable law or agreed in writing, shall the author be liable for any loss, expense or damage, of any type or nature arising out of use or inability to use this software application.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
- Fixed H.MS function truncating negative values.
- Fixed [Enter] behaviour ([Enter] did not immediately push the stack after entering a number)
- Minor corrections in the manual.