Legendary - Game of Heroes
By N3TWORK Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLAY THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE ADVENTURE - BE LEGENDARY!
Legendary - Game of Heroes is the most addictive, fun & deep Puzzle Adventure RPG.
Enter the fantasy world of Korelis and assemble the ultimate team of Legendary heroes. Quest, battle, collect and evolve in the most immersive and strategic puzzle RPG game ever.
YOU are Legendary! Begin your adventure today!
• Match with Magic - A unique, fun & powerful match game
• Hundreds of amazing characters to collect & evolve
• Discover, develop & unleash powerful skills
• Fight with friends and share your spoils
• Join a guild to participate in guild events, awaken your heroes and receive valuable gifts
• Chat with your guild mates and strategize how to rule guild leaderboards
• Create teams to develop the ultimate strategy
• New adventures await with continuous updates
• Open packs to win rare, super rare and legendary heroes
• Collect them all to unlock the secrets & story of Korelis
• Master missions and earn special quest rewards
• Incredible graphics bring the world of Korelis to life
What's New in Version 1.7.6
This update brings a number of bug fixes and optimizations, including:
- Improved stability on low end devices
- Fixed a crash when pressing the info button in the Guild Wars screen
- Fix for an issue causing infinite network errors for some players
- Deprecated the edit friends button in the Friends tab of the Inbox
Pay to Play game
Terrible. Do not play list. Would not recomend to anyone. The mechanics of the puzzle game is very enjoyable. The problem is, you have a stamina counter. This drastically limits your ability to play the game. For example my rank only allows me 54 stamina. Yet it costs 18 stamina to play one game, which lasts maybe 5 minutes. So I can play exactly 3 games. Then I have to wait. Nothing to do. Nothing to play. Can't do anything. You get 1 stamina every 5 minutes. That means to get enough stamina to play one single 5 minute game, I have to wait 90 minutes to just play one single 5 minute game. Now you can buy stamina, and pay $20 for gems, to buy the stamina... but that works out to about 280, which is only.... 15 games. Then you are back to waiting 4.5 Hours to play 3 five minutes games. I'm not spending $20 to wait. I might spend $10 to permenently increase my max stamina to 500, or pay $10 reduce the wait to gain stamina to one minute per point. But as the game is setup right now, I would not recommend it to anyone. That's why every guild I have joined in the game, has 10 active players, and 20 inactive. They join, wait for an hour to play a 5 minute game, and uninstall. Terrible setup.
P2W and absolutely hostile to F2Players
I'm writing this review now after quitting and coming back, only to find out its still ridiculously P2W. I spent money on this game, and after I ran out of in game currency, I realized I couldn't compete with other players who were spending hundreds of dollars on this game. The drop rates are close to zero, the best cards are stuck behind a massive paywall. If you want to do decently in this game, you'll be okay for the first few weeks where they give you free currency. But when that dries out, your stuck in the bottom of the ladder since you can no longer afford the event cards you HAVE to buy in order to do well. I decided to cut my losses by quitting the game. Stay away from this game like the plague.
On a side note, it's pretty easy to figure out that most of the 5 star reviews on this app are paid reviews. That should tell you where they're spending all that in game cash.
Short lived fun
1) Great gameplay
2) Fun events
3) Good guild integration (feels very social)
1) You can play long, they limit your "stamina" severely. You won't mind after a while because of point 2.
2) There are very few catalysts, so you have to replay certain levels lots.
3) ALL of the cards require one catalyst, alterna tear, which is only on one level. The drop rate is practically nonexistent. It's infuriating and killing my love for the game because you have to keep replaying the same level, and even with 125+ stamina, I often run out of stamina without getting any of the shards. You need 20 shards per character to evolve. I've been playing since ~August and have 14 shards so far, and I'm been farming that since November.
4) For the above reasons the game stops being fun once you level up, unless you drop tons of cash.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 1.7.6
- Size: 172 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: N3TWORK Inc.
- © 2015 N3TWORK Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Daily Gem Pass$5.99
- 4000 Gems$39.99
- 1000 Gems$9.99
- 10000 Gems$99.99
- 2000 Gems$19.99
- 500 Gems$4.99
- Gem Pack$0.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- 1000 Gems$9.99