The Great Callasian War rages across the lands. Choose a faction and awaken the legendary heroes to lead your armies and destroy enemy forces! Build cities, conquer kingdoms, and form or break alliances on tabletop-style maps with bonus cards that can turn the tide of battle. Follow the story of the factions in single-player campaign missions, or test friendships in online multiplayer with an original simultaneous turn-based system that adds deep strategic elements in predicting other players’ moves. Fight your way to the top of the leaderboard, and dominate the fantasy world of Callasia!
Note: The free demo includes the tutorial, starter campaigns and heroes for each faction, and three maps for skirmish and multiplayer. The full version can be unlocked through a one-time purchase from within the game.
- Three Factions to choose from: Hundred Kingdoms, Faeborne, and Revenant
- Over 25 Heroes with different classes, traits, and bonus cards
- 30 Single-Player Campaign Levels worth almost 40 hours of gameplay
- More than 35 tabletop-style Skirmish/Multiplayer maps playable up to 8 players
- Pay once and play
TERMS OF SERVICE:
We've just added three new maps in today's update!
- Magerock (2P)
- The Heatherlands (2P)
- Hapi Throne (6P)
Ratings and Reviews
Pass and play please
No pass and play no party
I wanted to buy and love this game, but I'm going to hold off for a few reasons. First is the game looks blurry and crummy on a 12.9" iPad. Next, and this is weird for a TBS game, but everything moves too fast. I don't know what's happening in the tutorial because the animations happen so fast. I will keep this game installed and monitor its progress because I really want a game like this for my 12.9" iPad!
Cry and whine about the price if you want to. It's a quality game and it's a ton of fun. totally worth the money for a long campaign using 3 factions. think of it as $5 bucks per campaign. It is just as long and fun as any slitherine title that costs 20 bucks. So it is either your cup of tea or it is not. Fortunately, it is mine and I'm having a great time! Looking forward to an Orcs and Dwarves campaign... please!!!
- Boomzap Pte Ltd
- 404.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Boomzap Entertainment 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Purchase the Full Game $14.99
- The Stoneborne $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.