An army list building application for the Legion tabletop game by Fantasy Flight Games! Build your list by adding units, assigning them upgrades, and constructing your command card hand. The app follows standard list-building rules and restrictions as you build out your army list. Plus, you’ll have all cards - troopers, vehicles, upgrades, commands, and battle cards - available for reference in your pocket!
- Create and manage Rebel or Imperial army lists
- Assign upgrade cards to units
- Manage command cards
- Filter expansions, troopers, vehicles, upgrades, and commands by personal collection when building your army
- Sort and filter your lists for easy access
- Track wins vs losses to compare which list is more competitive!
- Create lists for Standard Tournament Rules or create a Grand Army list
- Export army lists as text or JSON
- All card details available for reference
- All waves and expansion contents for reference
- Latest FAQ errata automatically updated for all cards
- List building rules are applied automatically
- Includes all previewed cards and expansions up to wave 6!
This app is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Fantasy Flight Games and is intended for entertainment only. The Official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. The Official Fantasy Flight Games site can be found at www.fantasyflightgames.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles, and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders.
- We now support sharing between the app and the Tabletop Admirals web builder. Import and export your list URLs between web and iOS!
- Added Battle Card selection to lists
- Added sorting/filtering to Commands
- More internal bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So close to perfect
Great app, collection feature is good. However it is flawed. Unless I turn off the collection feature while list building, I can’t equip the sniper rifle equip card to my Commando Strike Team, because it would not show up, even though I own two of the Commando boxes.......
Also, for some reason, equip cards keep getting unequipped. Can’t say how many times Comms Relay kept getting unequipped for some reason on my trooper unit with a Comms Tech Specialist...
Decent but flawed
It’s a decent app that takes maybe a few too many taps to get and apply some upgrades. The biggest flaw at the moment is as a Rebel player the Rebel Pathfinders base unit coat is 8points too low. The app labels them as 60 whereas the card states 68. It’s been a few updates since the release and I keep hoping it gets fixed. Until then I won’t be using it for my lost building purposes. When all the point values get properly updated I’ll up the score.
This is the app I’ve been waiting for! Thank you so much for your work on providing this to the community. It’s works just like I want and has all the info I need. The interface is intuitive and has a clean look. Very well done and I’ll recommend to my local group.
- Kevin Hunt
- 7.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Prophet Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.