Legion War is a turn-based tactic strategy game, brought to you from Bear&Cat Studio. In this fantastic magic world, can you lead your legion to survive from enemies' challenge and write your legendary?
If you are interested in turn-based strategy games, SLG(Simulation) games, 4X games or strategy games like Advanced War, Ancient Empires, Lost Frontier and Civilization, you will be like this game.
>Units & Legion
Currently we have 4 major legions human, undead, steam and wild. Each major legion contains 9unique units. And we also have a neutral ocean legion with 4 units. Every unit has different attribute and some of them have its own combat skill or passive skill. There is a unique upgrade route for each unit, upgrading a unit will make it become much more powerful and useful.
We have 5 well-designed campaigns along with each legion, more than 50 levels in total.
Units are being introduced in each level. Each level has a main task and three secondary goals to give extra bonuses if achieved. Complete level will give you some game currency which you can use to upgrade your units permanently.
In skirmish-game you can set up your own rules and challenge AI players in various balanced game map.
You can play online game with your friend or other players. You can have a fair skirmish battle or a co-op custom campaign with others.
Create your own maps and campaigns by in-game editor. You can share your maps to other players and you can also download variety maps & campaigns from our server.
The AI for our game has been designed for a long time. The performance of Game AI is different in each Difficulty. It has the ability to evaluate the situation of current battle, recruit the right units to counter your attack force, make attack plan and optimize actions of each unit.
Terrain is a basic element in turn-based tactics game. We have 8 different terrains - land, forest, hill, mountain, swamp, bridge, water and reef. Each terrain has its own modifier of attack, defense and movement cost.
There are many buildings in the game. Castle is use to recruit your unit and it also provide gold to you. Town is the basic gold production building. And there are many other buildings that have its unique function.
Lead your legion to fight in different themes of map: Ice World, Desert, Fire Land and Candy Paradise.
- Add maps
- Bug fix
- Reduce the number of levels requested by multiplayer games
- Improve translation for French
Ratings and Reviews
Now that I've been playing for a while I feel like I can give some meaningful feedback. The graphics are cute and the game is fun and polished with a surprising amount of depth. The classes are mostly balanced and really diverse. With that said, here are some things that could be improved:
- More/different music and sound effects. Every unit with the exception of archers makes the same sound when they die, even units from different classes.
- A story mode. The campaign is just random levels with no rhyme or reason. It would be nice if each class had some kind of a backstory.
- A better level-up/upgrade system. The 3 upgrade choices being completely random each time means you can't plan 2 upgrades ahead or adapt to the situation. Also, some upgrades are really underwhelming (Special protection) while others are overpowered (Lifesteal).
- Animated sprites. I know it would be a lot of work but even a simple 2 frame animation for unused units would make the game feel more alive.
- The ability to see where certain status effects came from. The ability to see your own unit's movement range after you've ended its turn, the way you can see the enemy's.
Aside from those, sometimes damage is calculated incorrectly when one of the units has a percentage buff (either that, or I simply don't understand the calculation formula, would be nice to have it documented in-game).
Anyway great game, I've spent a lot of time on it already, hope to see more in the future.
Very addicting game
This is a great strategy game. I played on the plane for hours because it does nor require internet connections. Very well balanced troop. The only problem with this game I have is when I play on the iPad is that when I rest my palm on the iPad it would sometime skip to next turn because of the button location. I with they have a next turn confirmation or put next turn button higher.
Just one more turn
Campaign is varied and super fun. Lots of races. Ui and interface are well executed. No ads. No paywall. You can buy gems but you don’t need to. Finished the game without needing. Bought something just to support the developer. Would love to see more campaigns, mix the races and possibly use a preset hero. Not sure what the hall is for. Well over 40 hrs
- yao Wang
- 99.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Yao Wang
- In-App Purchases
- A Bag of Coins(4000) $4.99
- A Pile of Coins(2300) $2.99
- Double Rewards $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.