BE A CREATIVE LEGO® CITY HERO!
LEGO® City is a creative mission-based game for brave 6-8-year-old everyday heroes. Build cool vehicles to put out fires, construct buildings, save minifigures in distress at sea, chase crooks across the City, explore the mysteries of the mountains or the dangerous volcanic excavation site!
DEVELOP SKILLS THROUGH PLAY
Young LEGO City heroes can experiment with the basics of physics and practice their fine motor skills while dodging obstacles, reaching goals, and saving the day in a thrilling race against the clock!
• BUILD ICONIC VEHICLES: Players can build their own versions of LEGO City vehicles including fire trucks, police cars, construction vehicles, helicopters, coastguard boats, ATVs, and many more.
• BUILD A WHOLE CITY: Watch the City grow by spending LEGO Bricks after every completed heroic mission.
• ENGAGING ENVIRONMENTS: Every area in LEGO City needs a hero: The city centre, the mountains, the volcano, even the sky and the sea!
• RACE AGAINST TIME: A real hero can keep cool under pressure – each mission must be completed before the clock runs out!
• ENDLESS BUILDING COMBINATIONS: Combine vehicle parts to create your own super-vehicles!
• AGE-APPROPRIATE: Intuitive navigation and lots of LEGO City humour!
• SAFETY FIRST: Your child will play in a safe, closed environment, with NO third-party advertising, links to external websites, in-app purchases or hidden data collection. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
WHY PLAY WITH LEGO CITY?
Nothing beats real-life heroes! LEGO City honours the creative problem-solvers who see opportunities in life when others see obstacles, who dare break things down to rebuild them into something even better, who can keep their cool in the face of danger, and who take the time to eat a hot dog and drink hot chocolate once in a while, too. Because that’s when all the best ideas happen!
The LEGO City Mining Experts have 5 new vehicles – play LEGO City today!
Ratings and Reviews
I only wanted to play this game because I was very bored and was too eager to play it. After a couple months, I came back to check it out and on my screen is these stupid packs things that unlocks other stuff when you swipe. I thought it was cool for a moment there until accidentally pressed the start button and everything went glitchy, the pack started glitching and flickering really fast and I didn’t like it and restarted the game. when I got back in the game it was normal and and when I pressed the start button the screen turned a little messed up: all the buttons were messed in wrong places and when I try to open the settings menu and the whole thing stopped. the only thing that was working was the music. so I tried again and again and again until I realized that it won’t work again until I delete it. So I deleted it and I won’t play that game again.
Fun, but so many glitches!
I’ve had this game on my phone for about three days, it was fun at first with collecting LEGOs to build new places. I’m now a level 80 and I get nothing but glitches. There’s nothing new to build so it “rebuilds” all the spots that I already had. I no longer gain XP/have XP bubbles to “pop” from these places, and there isn’t much more motivation to play. Another problem I have encountered is that I can’t click on my golden treasure chest to see what items I unlocked unless I exit the game each time. For example if I have 3 new prizes, once I click on it once I can’t click it again until I exit from the game and reopen it. I downloaded this game because I’ve been sick in bed and it was a fun thing to do to pass time but now it just annoys me with the glitches.
I am only writing this review because I could not find anywhere else to report a bug in the game. Hopefully the developer sees this review and fixes the bug. Anyway, on to the bug report.
So I hadn’t played in a while but the game was still on my iPad. I updated the app and loaded in, and there were a bunch of GUI glitches. A bunch of stuff was loading where it wasn’t supposed to. I would provide a picture but the App Store won’t let me. I restarted the app several times and that didn’t fix it. I even completely restarted the entire iPad and that didn’t fix it either. I had to completely re-download the app from the App Store. I am obviously very upset about this because I had some pretty good stuff which was deleted when I deleted the app.
In case this helps:
I am playing on an iPad Mini 4.
I literally hadn’t opened the app in months when I updated, loaded in and the glitch occurred.
The same thing occurred for my brothers, so I am assuming that it happens for everyone who updates.
- LEGO System A/S
- 447.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The LEGO Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.