LEGO® DUPLO® Cargo Train (10875) or LEGO® DUPLO® Steam Train (10874) required to use this application. Both sets sold separately.
CREATE AND CONNECT!
All aboard the DUPLO Train! Join the train driver on an adorable adventure through rolling hills and green pastures. Help the driver by controlling the train’s speed, turning on the headlights, sounding the horn and more! Together, meet new friends like the boat captain, the little girl and the seagull. Play with the driver, tickle him or feed him if he gets hungry!
Place DUPLO Action Bricks on the rails to make the driver react to your actions. Each Action Brick can also launch an exciting activity that bridges the gap between the physical and digital worlds: stack crates onto the train with the boat driver, repair the train’s headlights using colored lightbulbs, help the driver wash the mud off the train or play hide and seek with your squirrel friend! There is a total of 7 exciting activities to discover.
- Adorable, funny and toddler-friendly visuals, animations and interactions
- Drive the train side by side with the driver using two-way controls – pilot the train remotely using the app or trigger events in the app using the physical Action Bricks
- Help the driver complete 7 digital activities designed to offer a quick burst of fun and take your child back to playing with the physical train
- Easy connection process – Just launch the app, turn the train on and wait for it to connect automatically!
- No in-app purchases
- No third-party advertising
- Parental Gate to access building instructions and information about other LEGO DUPLO apps and products
Why play with LEGO DUPLO?
LEGO DUPLO aims to be your Partner in Play when it comes to your child’s growth and development from age 1 1/2. We work with child development experts, educators, and parents to ensure that all LEGO DUPLO products – both in real life and in games like this – deliver value, safety, versatility, and an outlet for creative thinking that will set the stage for a love of learning and play that will last a lifetime. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your child’s journey!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
LEGO System A/S Website -- LEGO® DUPLO® Connected Train app Support
- New activity that allows to take the passengers on board
- Train track layouts inspirations
- More activities that inspire building with bricks
- Achievements menu
Ratings and Reviews
Great fun app for a wonderful toy.
Simply doesn’t connect to Bluetooth on my phone. Very minimal troubleshooting menu.
Screen locked into one position?!?!
Why can't I change the screen orientation by unlocking it on iPad and standing up my iPad with my keyboard stand case? My daughter wants the iPad propped up in landscape view but it's upside down? Please FIX!!!
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear there are issues putting the app in a normal landscape mode. We totally understand that this must be frustrating for her. Please reinstall the app. If this doesn't do the trick, don't hesitate to contact us directly: LEGO.build/ContactUs. We'll be happy to investigate and fix this as quickly as possible for your daughter. Happy building. Regards, Maryam
- LEGO System A/S
- 754.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The LEGO Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.