LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
By Warner Bros.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Experience the events of Harry Potter's first four years at Hogwarts – LEGO® style! Also check out LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, available now!
-Top iPhone Game of 2010 (RPG Category) - TouchArcade***
"This is the game to show your doubting friends as I don't believe a game of this depth or breadth presently exists on the App Store, and certainly not one with the care and attention that the Warner Bros. team have expended on it."(TouchArcade.com)
"Okay, so if you're buying only one game this week, which one should it be? No contest: Lego Harry Potter. It's that good, even if you're not a fan of boy wizards or building blocks."(CNET.com)
"...early impressions seem to indicate that this could be one of the best games currently on the platform."(Kotaku.com)
"LEGO Harry Potter looks razor sharp on a Retina display device."(IGN - 8 out of 10)
"...instantly charming and thoroughly impressive."(PocketGamer - 8 out of 10)
Play as Harry, Ron, Hermione and many more as you explore Hogwarts and engage in countless hours of gameplay spread across 40+ levels based on the Harry Potter books and movies. LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 1-4 brings the world of LEGO® Harry Potter to life on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, giving gamers the power to play with LEGO characters and models in a brand new way. Based on the first four Harry Potter books and movies, LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1-4 builds on the foundations of previous LEGO® video games by offering a mix of fun, accessible gameplay and light-hearted humor – appealing to all ages. Players can explore the wizarding world and feel as though they are at Hogwarts.
• The Events of Harry Potter’s First Four Years at Hogwarts – LEGO® style! – including the Triwizard Tournament, the Quidditch World Cup, the Basilisk battle in the Chamber of Secrets, the encounter with Aragog and the face-to-face confrontation with Voldemort himself.
• Stunning Graphics – take advantage of the Retina Display.
• Intuitive Touch-Screen Controls – take complete control over your character to explore, solve puzzles and duel.
• An Authentic Harry Potter Experience:
• Visit Iconic locations – including Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade and Hogwarts castle – a grand, immersive 3-D environment and the largest, most detailed LEGO® game location ever built.
• Play as over 100 characters – including Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger.
• Attend Hogwarts – cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete hundreds of magical tasks to earn points.
• Character Customization – using hundreds of different LEGO® Harry Potter pieces.
• Classic LEGO® Humor – enjoy the characteristic comedic LEGO® ‘twist’ on events from the fiction.
• Endless Replayability – use ‘Freeplay’ to discover areas of gameplay not accessible in Story Mode.
• Collectables – pick up a huge variety of items throughout the game.
**Check out these other exciting WB apps:
• Scribblenauts Remix
• Tapper World Tour
• Tapper World Tour HD (iPad only)
• Harry Potter: Spells
• LEGO Batman: Gotham City Games
What's New in Version 2.4
Game Center Updates
Best game I've ever played
I've been playing video games for a long time now, the first LEGO game I played was Star Wars: The Complete Saga and it was fantastic. Now that I'm much older now I found LEGO Harry Potter and knew I had to try it. Harry Potter is a huge part of my life and this game did not disappoint. I found no errors at all in the game. Everything is possible. I just reached 100% complete. Make sure to buy the hints in the store for it (in-game money). Anyone who says that they can't complete a task in a level is just doing it wrong as well so ignore those reviews. Great game and I'd definitely recommend it to and LEGO or Harry Potter fan. Worth the $5 by far and I'm getting years 5-7 now. Have fun!
Massive glitch with new phones
I bought this game because it looked amazing. I greatly enjoyed the first five minutes of it. Then it glitched on my iPhone 6s and crapped out. Completely exited the game. No saved data, not even able to find Dudley's birthday presents. I can get to Vernon telling Harry to go find the presents, and then it dies and exits. This needs to be fixed or I want my money back, and I am going to be contacting the appstore customer service if this is not rectified. Because this game has problems. It needs to be updated to work with the new iPhones. I gave this game a 2 star rating, because it looks like a great game, I would love to play it, but I can't. And if I can't play it, then why should I pay for it and/or even have it on my phone? Please update this game to work with new phones.
Best game I ever played!
It's worth it! This game is just like reading the Harry Potter books, except you are controlling your characters actions! Although, it does get you engrossed in the game, and you don't want to stop playing it. I especially love the mini lego scenes that pop up in the middle of the game. It's funny seeing the characters in lego form. The only problem I even had with this game was that is glitches a lot. Sometimes, you even have to start over from the beginning of a long scene😬 I love this game!You will enjoy it more if you have read the first four Harry Pottet books!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2012
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 476 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Harry Potter characters, names, and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter publishing rights © JKR WB Games Logo, WB Shield; ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s10)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.