Join the fastest growing community of LEGO fans. Conquer cool challenges, watch fun videos, see creations from other LEGO fans, and even share your own creations. It’s all in a day of LEGO Life! A safe community built specially for boys and girls, LEGO® Life is 100% free to download and 100% fun to use.
- LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, awesome and cool stuff. And it’s all yours.
- Check out images of what others are building – then try them out with your own LEGO bricks!
- Share images of your genius creations.
- Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO MINECRAFT™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
- Stretch your building skills and free your imagination with LEGO challenges.
- Test your knowledge with LEGO quizzes about LEGO City, LEGO NINJAGO®, LEGO Elves and more.
- Get stuck into arty sticker activities featuring the best LEGO images, including LEGO MINECRAFT™.
Watch LEGO videos!
- Chill out with mini movies and webisodes from LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes.
- Go behind the scenes with videos featuring LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO.
Chat safely with the LEGO® Life Emoticon Keyboard!
- Use the LEGO Keyboard to speak a whole new fun visual language
- Communicate safely and positively with LEGO fans round the world!
Upgrade for free!
- Get a LEGO ID account and sign in to become a SUPER USER on LEGO Life. You will be:
- Share your amazing LEGO builds
- Comment on all the cool stuff you see
- Save your Avatar
- Save the groups you joined
- Save your Friends list
- The LEGO Life app is free to download.
- It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
- There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
The LEGO Group is dedicated to making LEGO Life safe:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO ID account.
- Kids use a LEGO created Nick name when commenting or liking content.
- All user comments are moderated.
- Direct chatting is not allowed
- Images revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
As part of the LEGO ID sign-up, we will collect the following information:
- The country in which you live
- Your email address
- Date of birth
We’ll utilize your personal information to manage your account and review anonymised data to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here
http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions (your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
Ratings and Reviews
What we love most about LEGO is building something cool with just our imaginations and a bunch of plastic—or even virtual—bricks. The second best thing? Showing off those creations. LEGO Life envelops us and our kids in a safe, friendly network of like-minded fans. It’s a great place to share photos, get ideas, and learn about the latest LEGO goodies. Not to brag, but our ninjas-vs.-astronauts diorama has gotten a lot of likes.
An ok app with a lot of flaws.
I want to start by saying that this app is a great way to show the world your builds and to see other peoples builds. However, it has a few major problems. First off, the character creator has a serious lack of normal clothing and faces. It feels kinda childish when My character ends up looking like something out of a sci fi movie, when I just want to make a normal guy. Second, the comment section. You are limited to 10 characters, and you are only able to use emojis and stickers. I understand that kids use this app so censorship is an issue, but you could have moderators or a comment filter. If club penguin figured it out 10 years ago, you can definitely figure it out today. This app is intended to be a way to share creations and get peoples input on them, but they can’t even say what they feel. You are left with a stupid sticker instead. I genuinely see potential in this app being a place where builders can come together and share builds with each other, but until this communication barrier is removed, it will not be appealing to the majority of builders. This app has potential, and I expected more. I want to continue to use it, but I want it to improve if I’m to continue with it for a long time.
Hello there! Thanks a lot for your feedback. Good news for you: you can comment on posts! First you have to make sure that you are logged in. Click on the post you would like to comment on and scroll down until you can see "Say something". Once your comment is approved by LEGO moderators you will see it under the post. 😉 Regards, Lisa
Awesome, with bugs.
I love LEGOs. I saw this app on the box of my latest set (I love the new Unikitty sets by the way!!!)and thought it would be absolutely amazing! It is! The only problem is that it still wont let me make my avatar. I click on the thing that tells you to make an avatar, and takes you through a tutorial, but when I click it, and then click where the green arrow points to, the app freezes up. I have tried restarting the app, and reinstalling it, but it doesn’t work. I have also tried what the other reviews said (going out and going back into the app) and it just crashed and put me back where I was before.I hope that can be fixed soon. Also, I don’t think my activation E-mails are going through. I have sent them and they aren’t here after a day. Otherwise, the app is really amazing. This will be one of my favorite apps to use if those bugs are fixed so I can make my character and sign up!
- LEGO System A/S
- 214.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The LEGO Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.