It’s about TIME!
Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
Join your favorite Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities as they go head-to-head with the time-traveling Kang the Conqueror!
CHRONOPOLIS OPEN WORLD
Explore 18 different Marvel locations ripped from time and space, all of which come together to form one huge, incredible Chronopolis Open Hub World.
Picking up directly where LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes left off, this all-new sequel features a completely original branching storyline.
IT'S ABOUT TIME
New time manipulation mechanic allows specific characters to move time forwards or backwards to change the state of in-game elements, help players progress through a level or allow secrets to be discovered.
ICONIC SUPER HEROES AND SUPER VILLAINS
A diverse roster of over 300 characters from across the Marvel Universe.
FOUR-PLAYER SPLIT-SCREEN MULTIPLAYER
Four-player competitive and cooperative Super Hero battle mode for friends and family to play together or against each other in a series of themed challenges and battle arenas.
Important information regarding LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select 'About This Mac' from the Apple Menu on your menu bar.
◦ All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
◦ All 15” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
◦ All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
◦ All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
◦ All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013 (Late 2012 models with Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics are also supported.)
◦ All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
◦ All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
◦ All Mac Minis released since Late 2012
◦ All 12” MacBooks released since Early 2016
◦ All 13” MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
◦ All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
◦ All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
◦ All 21.5” iMacs released since Early 2013
Please note for your computer to meet the minimum requirements it must match or better all elements of the listed spec. For more detailed specifications check the Feral website.
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.8GHz
◦ RAM: 8GB
◦ Graphics: 1GB
◦ macOS: 10.13.5
◦ Free Space: 25GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports many different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legomarvelsuperheroes2
LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES 2 software © 2018 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group. © MARVEL © CPII. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. macOS and the macOS logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s18)
Ratings and Reviews
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 24.5 GB
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES 2 software © 2018 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.