LEGO® Ninjago REBOOTED
By LEGO Systems, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Help the Ninjas of Ninjago fight against the evil forces of the Overlord!
Now you can fight evil in Borg Tower as well as in Digiverse!
- Use your awesome ninja skills to avoid dangers and defeat enemies.
- Play as Kai, Cole, Jay or Zane!
- Climb up the elevator shaft and run through hallways with both vertical & side scrolling action!
- Collect LEGO bricks to unleash awesome power ups that help you in your mission.
- Play the story mode to defeat Cyrus Borg and the Overlord and save the inhabitants of Ninjago!
- Play the endless mode to see how high you can score!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
A cool video added to show you the upcoming Ninjago game
Lots of you guys are reviewing this really badly, I can play it just fine and it's really fun when you can play it. The devs made a temple run sorta game, it's really fun.
😎😎😎😆😆😆😄😃😀😃😀😄😄😜😝😛Is a super awesome game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So some of u guys think it doesn't work but I can play it just fine when u get chekpoints u can destroy ninjroids oh and thanks 4 bringing Zane back in 2015
Quits before you can play
My son was so excited to get a new Ninjago game, but every time we try to start a game, it locks up, closes, and we get knocked back to the main screen. Time to wait for updates to fix this bug, I suppose.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 15, 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 95.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LEGO Systems, Inc
- © 2014 The LEGO Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.