LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga is available on iOS for the first time!
***Episode I Story Mode is FREE for a limited time.***
**Episodes II – VI and other content available via in-app purchases.**
Experience the entire collection that combines the original LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and the sequel LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for hours of epic Star Wars content and fun gameplay all from your iOS device! Begin your adventure in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace and journey through all six episodes in the whimsical style and humor of LEGO. May the bricks be with you!
This game is filled with content! You’ll need 1.44gb of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 735mb of space if you download on your computer and then sync.
As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.
When re-installing the App, please select ‘Restore All Purchases’ from the main menu and allow a few moments to ensure your purchases have become active.
This is a high memory usage app. If you have performance issues, try closing down background apps or restarting the device.
36 STORY MODE LEVELS + BONUS CONTENT
From the Trade Federation’s “negotiations” with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace to the space battle above Endor in Return of the Jedi, play the most memorable and exhilarating scenes from your favorite episodes. Also unlock special bonus content featuring Bounty Hunter missions, a special Challenge Mode, Arcade Levels, and more!
OVER 120 CHARACTERS
Play as your favorite Jedi Knight or Sith Lord! There are over 120 playable characters to unlock, including Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Han Solo, and Boba Fett.
Which side of the Force will you use? Both dark and light side characters have their own unique Force abilities. Will you use a Force Throw to defeat the Jedi or choose your Lightsaber and Force Push to take down the evil Empire?
LEGO STYLE GAMEPLAY
Smash objects into LEGO bricks and switch characters on the fly as you play through different story levels. Create your own Star Wars character mash-ups like Han Windu and Lando Amidala!
DYNAMIC CONTROL STYLES
Switch between “Classic” and “Touch Screen” controls to find the play-style that suits you best
What's New in Version 1.2
We’ve made some changes and addressed issues to improve the user experience with the latest update!
- Retina display support now includes the iPad 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch 5G
- The Cantina shop, character customizer, and mini kit viewer are now free to access
- Support for most branded iOS controllers have been added and existing controls have been improved
- 20 new achievements have been added to Game Center
- Hints can now be toggled on/off in the Pause Menu
- We’ve made things easier, like interacting with the hint icon, achieving True Jedi bars for the Original Pod Race, Gunship Cavalry, and Battle Over Coruscant levels, controls for the Hoth Battle, and more
- Most common sound/audio issues and other general gameplay bugs have been fixed
Just needs that final touch
This is that game we all grew up with. Running around as our favorite star wars characters. Using the force and lightning attacks. Collecting all the coins we could find. And trying to discover all the hidden minikits to complete our game 100%. Out of all the games I played as a kid this game stood out the most. That's why when I saw this on the App Store, my inner child exploded. Playing this game was so nostalgic and brought back so many memories. I remember staying up all night with friends playing this game. That's where the one flaw is. There's no multi-player mode in this game. Sure it's still fun but the best times were spent playing with my childhood friends. So please, make a way to play over local wifi or Bluetooth. Maybe even get game center support. And give this game the final piece to make it complete. Thank you
THE BEST APP
As soon as I found this i hit the download button. It's one of my favorite apps. It's way better on iPad than iphone so if you have an iPad download it. I played this game on my WII when I was younger, so I've played it before. It just makes you go back to your childhood memories, the magic buttons a,b,z,c,1,2, and all those buttons, I still have the same favorite character, bobafett. Once you buy the full version ($10 but it's totally worth the money) you get all the good characters like all the ghosts and the emperor and all bounty hunters, and unlock everything that you play. I also like Jedi's and gun guys. I hate r2d2 and tc14 and c3po and all of this useless droids, I like the bounty hunter that unlocks doors better (ig88) JUST BUY THIS
Gamer is me (once again) but a ****en home screen no
I'm sure atleast 40% of u have seen my previous review for memory I found many useless games and bye bye to dem apples! But my iPod gen 4 1.6.3 software update no wifi but connected to gamecenter! After selecting load game file 1 it loaded up till the point when it reveals ur characters qui gon Jin and obi-wan kenobi then the screen goes black exept the assesive touch I have (oh ya my history's empty) on! Then it transports me to the home-screen! Witch is referred to as a game crash I reinstalled the game and have not tried yet i have seen this sorta thing happen with many games not sure cause lag history or the fact my iPod might no have space or cause its old but I'm not to sure how reinstall will work i will post in a sec! Please fix this if possible if reinstalling does not work! PEACE!!!!!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 794 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- LEGO® STAR WARS™: THE COMPLETE SAGA software © 2013 TT Games Publishing Ltd. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2013 The LEGO Group. LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2013 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. and (R) or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s13)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Complete Game$9.99
- Episode II Pack (Dexter)$1.99
- Arcade Pack (Super Battle Droid)$0.99
- Empire Character Pack (The Emperor)$0.99
- Bounty Hunter Pack (Bib Fortuna)$0.99
- Prequel Trilogy Bundle$3.99
- Episode III Pack (Wookiee )$1.99
- Bonus Pack (Boss Nass)$0.99
- Jedi Pack (Shaak Ti)$0.99
- Episode IV Pack (Tusken Raider)$1.99