LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga
By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga is available on iOS for the first time!
***Episode I Story Mode is FREE for a limited time.***
**Episodes II – VI and other content available via in-app purchases.**
Experience the entire collection that combines the original LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game and the sequel LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy for hours of epic Star Wars content and fun gameplay all from your iOS device! Begin your adventure in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace and journey through all six episodes in the whimsical style and humor of LEGO. May the bricks be with you!
This game is filled with content! You’ll need 1.44gb of available space on your device if you install over wifi, but only 735mb of space if you download on your computer and then sync.
As with many large app installations, we advise that you restart your device after installing as this will resolve some stability issues. Also make sure you have installed the most recent firmware.
When re-installing the App, please select ‘Restore All Purchases’ from the main menu and allow a few moments to ensure your purchases have become active.
This is a high memory usage app. If you have performance issues, try closing down background apps or restarting the device.
36 STORY MODE LEVELS + BONUS CONTENT
From the Trade Federation’s “negotiations” with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace to the space battle above Endor in Return of the Jedi, play the most memorable and exhilarating scenes from your favorite episodes. Also unlock special bonus content featuring Bounty Hunter missions, a special Challenge Mode, Arcade Levels, and more!
OVER 120 CHARACTERS
Play as your favorite Jedi Knight or Sith Lord! There are over 120 playable characters to unlock, including Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Han Solo, and Boba Fett.
Which side of the Force will you use? Both dark and light side characters have their own unique Force abilities. Will you use a Force Throw to defeat the Jedi or choose your Lightsaber and Force Push to take down the evil Empire?
LEGO STYLE GAMEPLAY
Smash objects into LEGO bricks and switch characters on the fly as you play through different story levels. Create your own Star Wars character mash-ups like Han Windu and Lando Amidala!
DYNAMIC CONTROL STYLES
Switch between “Classic” and “Touch Screen” controls to find the play-style that suits you best
What's New in Version 1.2
We’ve made some changes and addressed issues to improve the user experience with the latest update!
- Retina display support now includes the iPad 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch 5G
- The Cantina shop, character customizer, and mini kit viewer are now free to access
- Support for most branded iOS controllers have been added and existing controls have been improved
- 20 new achievements have been added to Game Center
- Hints can now be toggled on/off in the Pause Menu
- We’ve made things easier, like interacting with the hint icon, achieving True Jedi bars for the Original Pod Race, Gunship Cavalry, and Battle Over Coruscant levels, controls for the Hoth Battle, and more
- Most common sound/audio issues and other general gameplay bugs have been fixed
Just needs that final touch
This is that game we all grew up with. Running around as our favorite star wars characters. Using the force and lightning attacks. Collecting all the coins we could find. And trying to discover all the hidden minikits to complete our game 100%. Out of all the games I played as a kid this game stood out the most. That's why when I saw this on the App Store, my inner child exploded. Playing this game was so nostalgic and brought back so many memories. I remember staying up all night with friends playing this game. That's where the one flaw is. There's no multi-player mode in this game. Sure it's still fun but the best times were spent playing with my childhood friends. So please, make a way to play over local wifi or Bluetooth. Maybe even get game center support. And give this game the final piece to make it complete. Thank you
Graphics Need Updating
I havent played much of this game just yet but compared to all the other lego games i own the graphics for this game seem kinda staticy or glitchy, its not as smooth as they could be. Really the only problem ive ran into other then the controls, the way they look are just as the same as the graphics its kinda pixelly, not sure what needs to be done to enhance the graphics for the game/characters/graphics but thats really the only thing. It tends to run a bit slow but thats understandable for the size of the app with additional in app purchases for different episodes. So just a few things to look at. Running on iPod touch 4th gen ios 6.1.5
Good try, but near unplayable
The controls are wonky for the touch commands, not always registering double taps and swipe jumping properly. In classic mode, the PC will always target allies instead of destructible objects, forcing you to use the above mentioned wonky touch controls.
The AI controlled allies don't really fight, at least on episode 1-1. If you need two characters to use something (think standing on a box, and the other character using force on it), the computer doesn't help you, and switching characters causes the AI to move off the object.
There is no multiplayer, which when combined with the bad AI and touch controls, makes this game more of a headache than fun. And this is coming from someone who got 100% on the Wii version.
Fix these issues, and I will gladly give it a 5 star review.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 794 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- LEGO® STAR WARS™: THE COMPLETE SAGA software © 2013 TT Games Publishing Ltd. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2013 The LEGO Group. LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2013 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. and (R) or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s13)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Complete Game$9.99
- Episode II Pack (Dexter)$1.99
- Arcade Pack (Super Battle Droid)$0.99
- Empire Character Pack (The Emperor)$0.99
- Prequel Trilogy Bundle$3.99
- Episode III Pack (Wookiee )$1.99
- Bounty Hunter Pack (Bib Fortuna)$0.99
- Original Trilogy Bundle$4.99
- Bonus Pack (Boss Nass)$0.99
- Jedi Pack (Shaak Ti)$0.99