LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens
By Warner Bros.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**The first chapter of “The Force Awakens” story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**
Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ immerses fans in the new Star Wars™ adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
• LEGO Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.
• Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.
• Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.
• Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.
• Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
New Adventures: Ottegan Assault - Join the dark side as Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma hunt for the location of Lor San Tekka.
The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack - Play as your favorite characters from Episode V with the The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack.
Note: New content is only available for purchase as an add-on to “The Force Awakens” Bundle (required) or playable immediately for owners of the "All Content Season Pass”.
This Is A Review Of The Content.
A few reviews by users on this game have stated that people who are annoyed/confused at this games paywall are ignorant for not looking under the in-app purchases tab. Really? This isn't a regular in-app purchases scenario. This is called conning and misleading players, in this case, by developers taking the main content out of a game, such as the story mode, and selling it back as "in-app purchases". Of course people will be annoyed, and it's definitely not ignorant. In-app purchases are meant to be small add-ons or items that enhance/speed up the game for the player and can overall provide a better experience. They are not meant for taking out the majority of the main game to later sell to players. A demo is where developers let you play to a certain point before you have to pay for the rest of the game. This is called LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, not LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Demo. The app title and presentation is simply just misleading. Yes, you can scroll down and look at the loads of "in-app purchases", but that is forced on to developers so they can't completely con customers. I recommend just buying a cheap priced wii and the original LEGO Star Wars instead of playing this paywalled mobile port. Thanks for reading this, if you did.
Absolutely love this game
I loved LSW complete saga and was a little weary about the game due to it being based on Episode VII, however after the free play I decided to plunk down the money and I was not disappointed. It's a little different than the complete saga, I think it's a little more difficult but still not terribly hard, and it took me a little time to maneuver around the chapters. I love the fact that the chapters are divided up into three parts so it's easier to come and go from game play, it seems to have a lot of side missions and it's just an all around great game. Just the way I like them, not terribly difficult, cute, fun ... I just really enjoy playing LSW TFA. My one and only complaint is that it has crashed a few times but only after playing an hour or more but I still think it's a five star app. If you enjoyed playing the complete saga then you'll probably enjoy TFA. Definitely one of the few games out there for me that's worth the price.
For those people who are sad they have to pay
First of all, Great game! Second, just because you have to pay to play the rest doesn't mean that it's a horrible game and you should rate it 1 star. On most game consoles it costs from $30-$40. For Nintendo 3Ds it costs around $20. Most people are surprised they have to pay when the app says it's free, but if you actually care to check, there's a section under the description that tells you all the in-app purchases and their prices. If you think about it, they're giving you the same game but on a different device and for less than half the price. Thank you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 1.29 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- STAR WARS © & ™ 2016 Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2016 The LEGO Group. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Content Season Pass$6.99
- The Force Awakens$4.99
- Prologue: Battle of Endor$1.99
- New Adventures: Ottegan Assault$1.99
- Prologue & New Adventures Bundle$2.99
- The Prequel Trilogy Character Pack$0.99
- The Freemaker Adventures Character Pack$0.99
- New Adventures: Poe to the Rescue$1.99
- New Adventures: Rathtar Hunting$1.99
- Star Wars: Rebels Character Pack$0.99