LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Begun, the Clone War has - LEGO style!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
The Saga continues. Build, battle and laugh your way across the Star Wars™ universe like never before! Play as Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi through a story spanning the entire Clone Wars era. LEGO Star Wars™ III: The Clone Wars combines epic space battles, challenging puzzles and of course, the imaginative gameplay of LEGO.
The Sith and their allies have declared war on the Jedi Council with an army of droids, and it’s up to you to stop them. With the Dark Side gathering power and entire star systems in turmoil, galactic freedom hangs in the balance.
• Experience the Clone Wars the LEGO way, with comical reinterpretations of classic Star Wars scenes and elements.
• Unlock over a hundred playable characters including fan-favourites Asajj Ventress, Bail Organa and Nute Gunray, or build your own by mixing and matching body parts from existing LEGO Star Wars heroes.
• Discover secret bonus levels and hidden areas, and journey to the reaches of the Outer Rim on bounty hunter missions.
• Jump into hyperspace with over thirty vehicles from the series, such as Anakin’s Jedi Starfighter and the Republic Attack Shuttle.
• Build an army, plan your strategy and defend your bases in the biggest LEGO Star Wars ground battles yet.
• Share the adventure - co-operative multiplayer lets a second player drop in or out at any time.
• Challenge your friends in Arcade Mode - whether you’re destroying enemy buildings or escaping the planet, the winner takes all!
Important information regarding LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars mini-site at feralinteractive.com/games/legostarwarsiii
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.4 GHz, RAM: 2GB, Graphics: 128MB, Free Space: 7GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2005-2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group. © 2005-2011 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixes a crash that may occur when using a keyboard layout other than English, French, German, Spanish or Italian.
fun star wars lego game!
This is a revied editing. Earlier I had stated that Feral was no help in getting it to run on my machine. But in the end - they figured it out (turns out that I had an incompatible plug-in - from the HEAR app extension). They even followed up to make sure that their last email was helpful. So great customer service as far as I am concerned!
The Game - great graphics. I don't usually play games on my computer (I play them on my xbox) but I wanted this one for while I was on vacation. That's only relevant, because I think the controls during gameplay are a little wonky, but that may only be because I am not used to playing on a keyboard. The storyline for the game is "lego" at its best, with humor and style, and the graphics did not disappoint. It was also rock-solid (once my initial problem was fixed) and did not crash, or even get laggy, after playing for several hours. Only thing I would really like to change is that I would like to be able to skip some cut-scenes (especially if I have already played a level - I just don't need to see it again). Also, a game controls guide would be helpful (of maybe I just haven't figured out how to show it, which could also be part of the problem!).
The characters are well animated, and the background and atmospheric effects are top notch! Sounds effects as well. All in all, definitely worth the $20.
This is a great game!
I played this game on my friends Xbox 360, and the game was so enjoyable it made me decide to get game version for Mac OS X. My thought was, "Man, is this going to be just one big laggy experience?", but it turned out that everything ran perfectly throughout the whole game. The only fualt I thought the game had with my computer was the fact that my computer bottom got exceptionally hot. I was worried of that effected performance and or the lifespan of the computer itselft. So, after I had these concerning thoughts I went to the famus "MacRumors" forum, and saw a lot of temperature related topics. Every topic I saw about the computer's temperature said, in layman's terms, not to worry about the computers temperature. If the computer really does get too hot for it to run then it will shut off.
After finding out that my computer was safe playing this game I had no problems at all with it, and now, I am here giving it five stars.
Runs Slow on a 2010 Mac Mini
I purchased the last 2 Lego Star Wars games, and had no problem running them on my Mac Mini. This one runs painfully slow on the Mini with the integrated NVidia graphics. So much so that it is unplayable. For some reason, it effects the sound as well, so when the graphics get bogged down, the sound stutters like a broken record. I've tried every combination of graphics settings, going down to 800 x 600 resolution with all the bells and whistles (i.e. shadows, FSAA, etc.) tuned off, with little luck. The Feral Interactive website references a ReadMe file to address these issues, but one didn't come with my download from the App Store. It's not on their website either. So I have to give 3 stars to a game which I'm sure would be just as fun as the previous two LSW, if only it was playable.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 6.89 GB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- © LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later