LEGO Star Wars Saga
By Feral Interactive Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Play through a fun Star Wars galaxy that combines the endless customization of LEGO with the epic story from all six episodes of Star Wars.
Before you buy, please expand this description and check the system requirements below.
This is the definitive LEGO Star Wars comprising the first two games and expanding them with new characters, enhanced visuals, and more bonus levels than you can shake a lightsaber at.
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga is a family-friendly game, which is both funny and challenging. Pick and choose your characters wisely to engage in combat, solve puzzles and work together as a team to defeat the dark side.
• True co-operative multiplayer lets two players enjoy the fun together!
• Unlock more than 160 characters from the Star Wars movies, including 10 characters never seen before in the LEGO Star Wars games.
• Updated graphics mean LEGO Star Wars has never looked so good!
• Lots of surprises and funny moments, trademarks of developer TT Games’ LEGO titles.
• Upgraded Character Customizer lets you create cross-Trilogy “mashup” characters like Han Windu or Lando Amidala.
• Enhanced Force powers for both Jedi and Sith characters, including “Force Throw” and “Force Push”.
• New power-ups scattered throughout all levels of the game.
• Brand new Bounty Hunter missions.
Important information regarding LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 1GB RAM / 128MB graphics card.
• Intel GMA graphics cards are not supported.
• Full system requirements are available on the LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legostarwarssaga.
This is absolultely one of my favorite games! I remember going over to my friend's hosue when I was 8 years old playing the original star wars game (episode s 1, 2, and 3) on his xbox. The game has the exact same levels as the original games. It runs fantasticly on my Late 2011 Macbook Pro 13.3" 4GB i7. No lag at all.
-Great game, will give you hours of fun gameplay
-Combines the 2 original games and you get it for the price of one!
-Nothing has been changed or altered (gameplay, level layout, characters)
-Controls are a bit odd, but you can set them to your preferences
Note: You cannot use the mouse or trackpad to play the game, but based on reading other reviews, people are saying you can use Playstation controllers and other gamepads to play the game.
Overall a great LEGO game and well worth the $20!
Best Multi-Player Game Ever
This game - is the best. whats cooler than combining the creativity of Lego with awesomeness of Star Wars? the answer? nothing. this game is top notch.
6 Star Wars episodes, 6 stories from each of those, free play, challenge mode, Duels, Battle Enemies, super story, collect studs.... it is IMPOSSIBLE to get bored with this game!
bring a buddy in at any time with amazing co-op mode! this game is super fun, while remaining on the challenging side.... a must have for all super mac gamers!!
I play it everyday, and i highly recommend it to everyone!
Where the Lego series began, and easily the best
Such a fun game. The movies are so well-entrenched in the pop culture canon that the humor this game injects is both funny and recognizable. Plays on all the Star Wars tropes. The fact that they included the old levels is a major plus, because in one game I have both of the film trilogies without having to give anything up (or buy copies of the other games!). And it takes forever to play this game - it’s a steal at $20!
- Category: Games
- Released: Jun 07, 2011
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 4.64 GB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Feral Interactive Ltd
- LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2005-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. and ® or TM as indicated. LEGO, the LEGO Logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2005-2010 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later