**The first chapter of “The Force Awakens” story is free and additional levels, story, and content are unlocked via in-app purchase.**
Relive the galaxy's greatest adventure in LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ for mobile! Play as heroic characters from the movie, including Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and BB-8, as well as Kylo Ren and General Hux.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ immerses fans in the new Star Wars™ adventure like never before, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens. Additionally, players will experience previously untold story levels that explore the time leading up to Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.
• LEGO Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ introduces exciting gameplay mechanics never before available in a LEGO game including: Multi-Builds, Blaster Battles and enhanced flight sequences.
• Choose from multiple building options with the new Multi-Builds system to solve puzzles, or just to have fun. All actions advance the experience in different ways.
• Leverage your surroundings as cover and engage in intense Blaster Battles to drive back the relentless First Order and emerge victorious.
• Experience the thrill of high-speed, action-packed flight like never before, including arena-based aerial battles and dogfights.
• Enjoy all new levels and characters with the purchase of the All Content Season Pass. Exciting content will be rolling out through the year.
New Adventures: Ottegan Assault - Join the dark side as Kylo Ren and Captain Phasma hunt for the location of Lor San Tekka.
The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack - Play as your favorite characters from Episode V with the The Empire Strikes Back Character Pack.
Note: New content is only available for purchase as an add-on to “The Force Awakens” Bundle (required) or playable immediately for owners of the "All Content Season Pass”.
Ratings and Reviews
The LEGO-fied version of The Force Awakens gives us exactly what we want from these games: brick-breaking action, fun puzzles, and lots of goofy humor. It captures the spirit of Episode VII perfectly—super-charged by movie-cast voiceovers and the chance to play through events not shown in the film. You can try the first level for free, but that’s just the start of a magical journey.
This Is A Review Of The Content.
A few reviews by users on this game have stated that people who are annoyed/confused at this games paywall are ignorant for not looking under the in-app purchases tab. Really? This isn't a regular in-app purchases scenario. This is called conning and misleading players, in this case, by developers taking the main content out of a game, such as the story mode, and selling it back as "in-app purchases". Of course people will be annoyed, and it's definitely not ignorant. In-app purchases are meant to be small add-ons or items that enhance/speed up the game for the player and can overall provide a better experience. They are not meant for taking out the majority of the main game to later sell to players. A demo is where developers let you play to a certain point before you have to pay for the rest of the game. This is called LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens, not LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Demo. The app title and presentation is simply just misleading. Yes, you can scroll down and look at the loads of "in-app purchases", but that is forced on to developers so they can't completely con customers. I recommend just buying a cheap priced wii and the original LEGO Star Wars instead of playing this paywalled mobile port. Thanks for reading this, if you did.
Absolutely love this game
I loved LSW complete saga and was a little weary about the game due to it being based on Episode VII, however after the free play I decided to plunk down the money and I was not disappointed. It's a little different than the complete saga, I think it's a little more difficult but still not terribly hard, and it took me a little time to maneuver around the chapters. I love the fact that the chapters are divided up into three parts so it's easier to come and go from game play, it seems to have a lot of side missions and it's just an all around great game. Just the way I like them, not terribly difficult, cute, fun ... I just really enjoy playing LSW TFA. My one and only complaint is that it has crashed a few times but only after playing an hour or more but I still think it's a five star app. If you enjoyed playing the complete saga then you'll probably enjoy TFA. Definitely one of the few games out there for me that's worth the price.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- STAR WARS © & ™ 2016 Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2016 The LEGO Group. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- All Content Season Pass $6.99
- The Force Awakens $4.99
- Prologue: Battle of Endor $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.