The new Star Wars adventure comes to Mac!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ marks the triumphant return of the No. 1 LEGO videogame franchise and immerses fans in the new Star Wars adventure like never before.
Players can relive the epic action from the blockbuster film in a way that only LEGO can offer, featuring all of the storylines from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, retold through the clever and witty LEGO lens.
The game will also feature exclusive playable content that takes players on adventures between Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens, providing additional insight about the new movie and its characters.
Go above and beyond with the Season Pass! – Included are three Level Packs that let you experience key events from the film in a new way. You'll guide Poe back to the Resistance from Jakku, lead the assault on Takodana as Kylo Ren, and witness the collapse of Starkiller Base as Resistance pilots. The Season Pass also includes the exclusive Jedi Character Pack as well as character packs that add new playable Star Wars characters from beyond the film!
Important information regarding LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Supports over 25 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz Intel, RAM: 4.0GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 30.0GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: Intel HD 515, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, Intel GMA series, Intel HD4000, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legostarwarsforceawakens
LEGO® STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS software © 2016 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and the Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. © 2016 The LEGO Group. © Disney. STAR WARS © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. Used under authorization. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
• Includes the following content - Season Pass
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Everything is Puzzles
This game is fun, really fun! When it’s… well fun. Look, I know that puzzles are kind of the point of a lego game, but SERIOUSLY!?!? Everything in this game is a puzzle. Things that dont NEED to be a puzzle, are puzzles. The part where Rey has to touch the lightsaber, instead of making it an emotional scene, it’s a puzzle! When trying to get into Maz’s castle, it’s a puzzle! WHY!? But when the game is fun, IT’S FUN! So far, my favorite bit has been the battle at Maz’s castle, and my least favorite part, the part where Rey gets to the lightsaber. Seriously, I hated that.
Gamepad Doesn’t Work
I can’t get my PS4 controller to work with this game. I have played several other Lego games on my iMac and the controller has worked, but I have followed all directions on this game and I keep getting “no input” when I try to set up in Configurations. I checked "About this Mac" and the PS4 controller is being recognized by the computer but not this game. I have contacted Feral support but all I got was a automatic email saying they would get back to me but they have not. I have a tricked out 2016 27” iMac with an i7 chip and 32 gig of ram, so the computer has plenty of oomph to run this game. Very disappointed.
Very good, but has glitches
I love the game! It is so awesome to play it on my Mac instead of paying 50 bucks for the xbox version. But There are some major glitches. When I land on some of the planets like Starkiller base and Jakku, it is sooo choppy. It is very hrad to play the game when you can’t see anything at all. I would appreciate an update to fix this bug.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 19.7 GB
- OS X 10.11.2 or later
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- LEGO® STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS software © 2016 TT Games Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.