LEGO® Movie Maker
By LEGO Systems, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*Parental supervision is recommended for maximum fun.
Build your own LEGO® adventure, then capture your story!
Help your child bring their LEGO characters to life with the LEGO Movie Maker App. This fun, kid-friendly app brings the whole family together to create a custom LEGO stop-motion movie.
Simple tools and guides make it easy to shoot, edit, and even score your movie with music. Add one of the customizable title cards then share it online and, who knows, you may have the next summer blockbuster in your hands…literally!
-Add & delete frames to your movie
-Snap your fingers to take a photo
-Add stickers to any frame. You can rotate, scale, flip them, and copy them forward to the next frame.
-Create title card from camera or camera roll
-Scale and crop photos from the camera roll before they’re added into the frame.
-Choose from 7 different soundtracks, or add music from your library
-Add a color filter to the camera
-Customize different title cards
-Save your movie to your camera roll
-Add text to your movie with custom dialog cards
-Add sound effects to any frame
-Record your own sound effects
-Edit the duration of each frame
LEGO Movie Maker works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad devices with camera and supports operating systems of iOS6.1 and up. Although devices with only a front facing camera are supported, we recommend a rear facing camera for an optimal experience
Must be 18 or older to download.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2015The LEGO Group.
What's New in Version 3.0.27
- Snap your fingers to take a photo.
- Add stickers to any frame. You can rotate, scale, flip them, and copy them forward to the next frame.
- Create title card from camera or camera roll.
- Scale and crop photos from the camera roll before they’re added into the frame.
- New art in title card and interstitial picker.
- Optimized for improved performance on iOS8 and iPhone 6 and 6+.
Good app, but needs some fixes
I really do think it is a great app to use your creativity, but the speed aka frames per second doesn't go fast enough. Also, I would like to be able to delete sounds from my recorded sounds, because I have to many. The faster fps would allow your legos to move a lot faster and smother, if needed. I would recommend setting the fps to maximum 30 fps and minimum 1 fps. That would work for me, otherwise, I really love this app!
Great App, but
This app is terrific if you want to make a stop motion video, however, there are 2 little things that, in my opinion need fixing.
1. Sound recordings. If you want to add a sound, you can go to the sound library and pick one or record one. The only difficulty is, if you record a sound, it stays there for good. Could you allow the option to delete some sounds you don't want to use again(each recorded sound takes up a bit of space, and since I have a bunch, I would really like to delete a few)?
2. Onion skin. Before the update, the onion skin was spot on for accuracy, but now, it is slightly off after you take a picture(and no, I did not move the camera at all).
Apart from that, I love the sticker and the other backgrounds for your title added!
Great for Kids
Terrific, easy to use app. Excellent for kids as it's not overly complicated and it lets them use their imaginations to create fun vids. A 6 year old loved it and it and he came up with plenty of ideas on his own. Works with everyday objects like stuffed animals, toy cars, food, blocks, etc. doesn't require Legos, but they would work great also.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 3.0.27
- Size: 97.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LEGO Systems, Inc
- © 2015 The LEGO Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.