By Rajeev Kumar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lekh Diagram empowers you to express your idea on iPad and iPhone simply by sketching shapes with your finger.
Lekh Diagram can be used to make diagrams, flow chart, organizational chart, business process diagram, venn diagram, mind maps and any kind of illustrations.
Lekh Diagram’s powerful and unique shape recognition engine can recognize various shapes and connections. Draw shapes and connections by dragging your finger on ipad and the Lekh Diagram will recognize drawing and will convert them magically into beautiful shapes.
In addition to basic shapes (which can be drawn by sketching), Lekh Diagram also provides a library of predefined shapes. Shapes from library can be easily added to canvas.
Once a shape is drawn, it can be modified and customized. Use standard pinch-zoom gesture to zoom shapes and standard rotate gesture to rotate shapes. The Lekh Diagram’s unique vertex handle will allows you to precisely move vertices and control points of shapes.
The Lekh Diagram can recognize drawing connections between shapes. Draw two shapes and connect then whatever way you want simply by drawing the connection.
For very highly customizable drawing, the Lekh Diagram supports bezier curves. It can recognize bezier curve drawing and it also allows you to move the control points precisely.
The Lekh Diagram can recognize drawing and erasing of arrow at the end of line, curve, and open polylines.
Images can be inserted into your drawing from from photo albums.
And finally you can export and share your drawing in various formats. You can either email or upload to Dropbox. The supported formats are jpg, png, pdf, svg and lekh.
• Shape recognitions: line, polyline, bezier curve, triangle, rectangle, parallelogram, polygon, circle, ellipse, star, arrows
• Convert a drawn shapes into more regular shapes by tapping a button on selection rectangle. Using that you can get perfect square, rounded rectangle, rounded square, equilateral triangles etc
• Add text on closed shapes by double tapping on the shape
• Add free floating text anywhere by double tapping anywhere on canvas
• Add text on connection lines by double tapping on connection line
• Zoom drawing canvas by pinch to zoom gesture
• Insert image from photo album into drawing canvas
• Landscape and portrait mode support
• Change the stroke width and color
• Change closed shape fill color
• Change font and color of text
• Various kind of connections
• Can make duplicate of shape or delete already drawn shape
• Flip shapes horizontally and vertically
• Undo Redo support
• Select, move zoom, rotate shapes
• Bring to Front/ Send to back shapes
• Send drawing via email
• Upload to dropbox
• Open the lekh diagram file from email attachment
• Import Lekh Diagram file from dropbox
• Change background of canvas
• While exporting, there is option to include or exclude background
• Export formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, PDF
There is a limitation of exporting diagram in free version. In App Purchase of export feature will enable exporting of diagrams.
We appreciate every feedback we receive. Your constant interest and improvement ideas keep the updates coming.
Check out http://www.avabodh.com/lekh for more info.
Visit our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/avabodh02 for video demos.
What's New in Version 2.0
• iOS 7 compatible
• Library of basic and flowchart shapes
• Snap to grid capability
• Auto grow canvas and improved canvas zooming experience
• New input mode - scrolling. Scroll canvas with one finger pan
I'm going to try and be kind
This is not a good app. It does not draw lines the way you want, you cannot place objects for text where you want. I used a stylus and still couldn't make it work. It randomly changes size and scale if you breathe wrong. You have to pay $2.99 for the privilege if exporting it. But after 3 hours if fiddling around trying to create something, I have ZERO to show for my effort. I should have just burned 3 $1.00 bills.
It can draw (not well) and it does shapes (not well) and you have to pay to export flowcharts. Handy if you need to make a quick one on the fly, otherwise there are much better options.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 06, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rajeev Kumar
- © 2012 Rajeev Kumar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Export Diagrams$2.99