A special agent, Sabio, of a mysterious organization, St. Guardian, is ordered to pursue a traitor, Pecador. Pecador steal St. Guadian's vital item, Solomon Ring and run to the well-known Italy ghost town Craco. Sabio go after him and encounter attacks by demons inside Craco.
In episode 1, Sabio have to find out Pecador. He has to fight with different kinds of demon. Those demons are tough. Some of them are smart, they don't fight with Sabio but challenge him by different quests. Meanwhile, he will meet other characters who get into Craco for different purpose. They can help Sabio to complete his mission.
You play as Sabio. You have to kill demons before they beat you. You earn experience and coins during battles. After getting certain experience point, your character will level up and increase abilities. For coins you earn, you can make use of them for recovery items.
The control system is sample and easy. You can customize your buttons layout, which allow you to create the most appropriate control scheme.
There are powerful demons inside Craco. For everytime you beat a boss, you learnt new skills and get a new equipments. You can use new skills to reach new area. And use equipments to upgrade you character.
But demons are never died, they are just sealed. They come back human world after a certain time period. You can beat them down again and again in order to get hidden items.
Demons are smart. Fighting not work for all demons. You are challenged by different quests offered by demons.
- Game community. Support GameCenter, Scoreloop with 8 Achievements.
- hidden Weapons and items.
- 3D Graphics, Support New iPad HD Retina Display
- Support bluetooth gaming control
- New Playable Character
- New Weapons and Items
- New Area
- New Demons
- New Challenges
- New Achievements
Don't hesitate! Download and check them out!
Changes in version 3.0.4:
- Proofread Japanese Translation
Changes in version 3.0.3:
- Lemegeton Episode 2 New Content is available
- Support iPhone5 4 inch display
Changes in version 2.0.1:
- Jump Control is slightly adjusted. You can change direction in the air.
- Attack cancel is slightly speed up.
- and other minor improvements.
Changes in version 2.0:
- No more Ep1 Content Lock, Lemegeton is now FREE TO PLAY
- New Weapon Upgrade system
- New Skill Upgrade system
- Improved Gameplay Experience
- Compensation for Ep1 Content Unlock (Restorable)
* No Ad Banner
* 5 extra lifes
* bonus 10000 Gold
* existing game still valid after update
- new option to customize buttons layout
- new free gold reward
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a save button
It needs a save button seriously.
I've also had to beat the same boss 10 times over and over again even after I leave the room.
Fun and addicting!!!
A bit "old school-ish" graphics but still a great game, wish I could move the HUD though.. Awesome ppl keep up the gaming!
wow best iOS game😄👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
- YUK LUN LAM
- 260 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © lantansia
- In-App Purchases
- Life +5 $0.99
- 10000 Gold $1.99
- Unlock Episode 1 Content $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.