The only Official Lemmings game! Lemmings is back and bigger than ever!
The classic 90's puzzle game, re-imagined for the best experience on your mobile device!
Embark on an epic journey through the wonders of the universe, rescuing cute, lovable Lemmings by guiding them through levels filled with hazards and traps.
Set your Lemmings to work, transforming each planet you visit from a hostile environment to a fun-filled utopia where your Lemmings can let their hair down and party!
- Simple, one touch controls mean you can save Lemmings any time, anywhere!
- Thousands of levels filled with puzzles, traps and hazards!
- Voyage through the universe, building planets for your Lemmings to party on!
- Discover and collect unique tribes of Lemmings. You'll never know who you'll find next!
- Compete against players across the globe in tournaments for huge prizes!
A network connection is required.
Lemmings is now available worldwide!
We've added lots of new features, including:
- Lots of languages are now supported with even more to come!
- A new level intro, giving you more time to plan before the Lemmings enter!
- Unopened eggs lying around? We're cashing them in for you! It's a gold rush!
- Duplicate tribe members? No problem, earn gold each time you get a double!
- A brand new store full of items and great value offers!
Ratings and Reviews
I was hoping this would resemble the original 1991 game more than this. While not very difficult, it had some clever puzzles, while it seems this game’s reserve of cleverness has been exhausted after 10 levels. Adding timers simply ensures I’ll lose interest even more quickly.
I hate freemium; game is cute, though.
The gameplay is great. The graphics are fun. I don’t know what the sounds are like cos I only play when my baby is sleeping and I keep all the sounds off. 🙈
I played this game on an old pc in high school with my best friend during study hall. So if I keep that in mind, then I’m getting to play THIS game about as frequently. But I do hate the freemium game model and I wish they’d just make it a pay-once-and-play. I just can’t get into spending money on video games this way. It makes me really sad that my kids are growing up in a world where real video games are being replaced by freemium and neverending DLC.
But I digress.
The game is cute. Great tribute to the original. I visit during baby’s nap time and when I use all my energy, I just go play another freemium game that I refuse to spend money on. Rinse and repeat. 🙄
Pay as you go
Would prefer a traditional paid app instead of being nickeled and dimed by in app purchases.
- SAD PUPPY LIMITED
- 383.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Sad Puppy Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Energy Bundle $0.99
- Resurrect Lemmings Bundle $0.99
- Eggcellent Offer $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.