Lemonaid Health – Online Doctor Visit $15
By Jason Hwang, M.D., Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GET TREATED WITHOUT GOING ANYWHERE: BIRTH CONTROL PILLS, PRESCRIPTION TREATMENTS FOR UTI, SINUS INFECTION, ACNE AND MORE
• Birth control, UTI, sinus infection, acne etc.
• Takes 5 minutes to request a prescription.
• 2-hour turnaround during business hours.
• $15 visit fee. No charge if we can’t help.
• Pick up your medicine from any pharmacy.
• AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, VA and WA only.
• Confidential and private.
EASY, SAFE AND SIMPLE
Save time, money and hassle and get a doctor’s prescription without going anywhere. Our visit fee is just $15. We review all orders faster than 2 hours during business hours [Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Pacific Time]. Don’t take our word for it, read our reviews!
TAKES 5 MINUTES
It’s even easier than you think to use Lemonaid.
• Create an account and select a service.
• Answer a few health questions.
• Take a photo of yourself in the app – our doctors need to see who we’re treating.
• Select any pharmacy in your state.
• Pay our $15 visit fee. If you’re in AZ, CT, GA, OH, OR, RI or VA you’ll have a short video visit with our doctors immediately after you answer our health questions. In other states you don’t need a video visit.
• Wait for our message that says that a doctor has reviewed your information and sent your prescription to the pharmacy, then go to the pharmacy to pick up and pay for your medicine. If we need to ask you any questions, we’ll call you or send you a private message in the app. We can only give you a prescription if it’s safe to do so.
• Read our treatment plan before you take your medicine. Message or call us on 415 926 5818 if you have any questions.
CHOOSE ANY PHARMACY
We’ll send your prescription to any pharmacy in your state. Just like with any doctor visit, you pay the pharmacy for your medicines. Depending upon your health plan, your insurance may cover the cost of your medicines.
Birth control pills – get a 3-month prescription for over 100 brands of pills. We can start you on a new pill or give you a refill. You need to know your blood pressure.
UTI/bladder infections – we help you get the prescription you need fast. UTIs are uncomfortable and you need the right treatment.
Sinus infections – get better quickly with the right antibiotic. We only prescribe treatment if your symptoms are consistent with an infection caused by bacteria.
Acne - we prescribe medicines that are stronger and more effective than over-the-counter products. We can refill existing medicines.
Hair loss – the medicine we prescribe stops and can even reverse hair loss in men. It’s stronger and more effective than alternatives you can buy over-the-counter without a prescription.
Acid reflux (GERD) – we prescribe medicine that is effective at preventing acid reflux unlike most over-the-counter, which only provide temporary relief. We can refill existing medicines or start you on new ones.
Flu – take our treatment and get over the flu faster or avoid getting the flu in the first place. We can give you a prescription if you fall into 1 of 2 groups: you don’t have symptoms, but you’ve had recent close contact with someone who has the flu, or; you have symptoms combined with a chronic medical condition, pregnancy, or an outbreak in your area. You need to start taking the medicine within 48 hours of symptoms starting.
AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, IL, MI, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, VA and WA ONLY
Service available in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia and Washington only.
WHAT ELSE TO KNOW
What's New in Version 5.0.120
We’ve added the ability to use a voucher code at payment to help make Lemonaid even more affordable.
App used to be better
I have used this app for almost a year and it was once very useful. The doctors would provide personalized responses and would engage in a constructive dialogue to come up with the best prescription/treatment plan. Now, if you get Dr David Liu, I can almost guarantee you will not receive any type of prescription or useful type of treatment. In addition you will get some impersonal canned response. I am tired of wasting my time and money on him. I hope a competitor app becomes available in NY soon.
I've been using the app for birth control needs which has been great. However, when I recently came down with a sinus infection, it was a total game changer! I was dreading dragging myself from bed to wait in line at an urgent care or days for an appointment with my regular doctor. Lemonade made it SO EASY to just tap through my symptoms. Within 45 minutes I had a doctor review and my prescription is being filled at this moment. They've managed to make getting sick a less stressful event, which is awesome!
Easy, convenient & affordable
Really, this is the future of medicine as it should be. There's no reason for unnecessary wait times just to meet with a doctor for 15 minutes to get a prescription for something you need!
It took me about 30 minutes tops to get prescription for acne as well as get a refill on my birth control. It's so convenient especially for people who have too much going on that making an appointment to get these prescriptions is more of a hassle than they should be.
Thank you! I'm so happy I don't have to switch around my schedule to accommodate a doctor's visit.