Lendromat is your little helper to keep track of borrowed things. Books, DVDs, games, gadgets or money - just add it to your list and be sure to never forget about them again. Get organized easily, share and enjoy!
- Keep track of your and your friends' items
- Displays when items are due
- Remind your friends to return items via SMS or Email with templates
- Stores a history of items which makes it easy to borrow and lend again
- Use your iPhone camera to take pictures of the items, or choose pictures from your iPhone/iPod's library.
- Send new library entries via email to your friend's Lendromat
- Export and import your library as XML. View exports as a webpage in your favorite browser.
- fixed issue with showing an empty table view on first launch
- added instructions on how to disable the app badge to settings
Ratings and Reviews
Great classroom library checkout system! Wow!
Wow! I'm a 5th grade teacher. And this app is wonderful to keep track of what my students are reading and when their books are due. It even displays a borrower's history, so I can go back in time at the end of the year and see what they read! I wish I could change the default due date to something other than 14 days (it can be changed for each item, but it's an extra step if you want to lend something for 8 days only all the time). Also, it would be great if I could create a "library" of the items available for borrowing, instead of having to type them in each time they are checked out. I've only been using it for a week, so I'll post more details later. Great app so far!
This app a great job. I have several things I lend and relend. I can go to the history tab, open the item and relend. However, there is not a tab that shows items that have been returned that are now available to relend. Other than this one shortcoming, this is the best app I have tried. And I tried like 10 of them. If the dev will add that one feature I will definitely give it 5 stars.
No so happy!
Just bought this app and already don't like it.
First, I don't like that I have to have a "due date". I don't necessarly need my item back on a particular date but I want to keep track of who has it.
Second, I would like the option of using icons instead of just pictures to visually discribe my item that I have lent. For example: a few days ago I lent my friend a hammer. I no longer have a hammer to take a picture of so therefor I don't have any visual repsentation of the item I lent.
Third, like others have said, some times I don't want to make a contact to lend an item to someone. A co-worker borrows $5 I don't necessarly want to make a new contact, I just want to type Bob Smith.
With some work this could be a good app. But as it stands it's not useful as a stand-alone app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.