The Lenovo Unified Workspace app for iOS lets you access your personal workspace to get single sign-on access to company websites, applications and shared files without a VPN. Enjoy the same experience and features you’re used to in a browser from any iPhone or iPad, with the app you can:
- Quickly access Unified Workspace on the go just by opening the app
- Securely get on to the company intranet or other secure sites without VPN
- Login to your saved sites and apps with one click
- Add links to sites in the app and access them on other devices
- Securely save all the usernames and passwords you use
- Add multiple profiles when sharing devices among employees or students
To get started you’ll need your organization’s Unified Workspace URL (for example, access.mycompany.com) and the username and password that you use.
REQUIREMENTS: Your organization must be running Unified Workspace 6.1 or higher. If you are unsure if they are running the latest version, please contact your IT support.
This application was formerly known as webAgent for Stoneware (a Lenovo company) webNetwork.
User interface updates and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
good for marion county school
good app I just can't see my grades & if you fix that've would have rated this a 5/5 👏👏✔️
Connecting is bad
Doesn't connect a lot of the time while using the app
Crashes when typing emails!!!
Crashes when typing emails in MS-Outlook! What's the point is I can't use it for email?
- Stoneware, Inc.
- 3.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright 2017 Stoneware Inc, a Lenovo Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.