Neuroscience is the key to your productivity and now there’s an app for that. No, it’s not a To-Do List, a supportive affirmation or an alarm that reminds you to get back to work. It’s a tool that allows you to uncover when you are most likely to get things done.
Peak Time is the long-kept secret of successful entrepreneurs and dynamic over-achievers. It’s your body’s “magic hour”—the time of day when you’re 2-100x times more productive than any other time of day.
• Some people call it a “flow state”. I call it awesome. It’s when you can plow through 50 emails in 30 minutes…
• Write 2,000 words without batting an eye…
• Handle an important sales call while driving through rush-hour traffic with a crying toddler in the back seat…
You get the point. And all it takes to reach insane levels of productivity is a few taps of your finger. Yup, you read that right.
How it works
• Download and open the Peak Time App
• Select either right or left hand
• When prompted, start tapping the “Start Session” button as quickly as you can
• Stop when indicated
• Allow the screen to reload to “Start Session” and then start tapping again as quickly as possible, taking care to use the same hand
• Stop when indicated
• Select the opposite hand—if you chose “Left” first, now choose “Right”, if you chose “Right” first, now chose “Left”
• Repeat steps 3 through 6 again. Repeat this process several times throughout the day, for no less than a full week.
At the conclusion of the week, look at the statistical map of your results and discover your Peak Time!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good for a first version
It is a great concept, and very helpful...BUT the reminders have no ability to be persistent.
If you miss a reminder because you are on a call, or a notification for something else came in you miss the opportunity to test in that time period...which skews the results.
I have tried to contact the developer, but their contact page doesn't work and there is limited response via twitter.
Hopefully the next version will have persistent reminders or they will add X-Callback so that the app can be scheduled or initiated via Workflow or Launch Center Pro.
Awesome stuff, super helpful
1) this app is addictive...it becomes a game. Who knew testing could be so fun?
2) I've been using this app for more than a week and I already feel more focused when I work. So far, it looks like my best hours are between 11AM and 1PM I've shifting my most important projects to that slot. The results have been really powerful...I'm getting more done during that window than I would normally do in 3-4 hours.
Super helpful thanks!!
I can finally get more done
I’m such a big fan of everything Less Doing and now this app allows me to implement a less doing lifestyle during my peak hours! I can’t wait to see what else they come out with.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.