By Scott Falbo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create and organize all of your lesson plans right on your iPad.
The Lesson Plans app lets you customize your lesson plans exactly as you need them.
Lesson Plans has the following features to help you keep track of your lesson plans:
* Create new lesson plans with a template that has customizable sections
* Add or remove sections from specific lesson plans
* Keep track of the dates and times when specific lesson plans are taught
* Add a rating and notes to each of the lesson plans as they are taught
* Email any lesson plan from the app to any inbox - great for sharing and printing
What's New in Version 1.5
* You can now add an image to each section in the lesson plan
I am a busy teacher and found this app not very intuitive or user friendly. You cannot create weekly or monthly calendar views. Also, I need to turn in my lesson plans. I have no way of printing them as in other apps like this.
Also, I cannot email my lesson plans. The button keeps saying no network connection. Even though I am connected to a network ;(
There are better lesson planners out there with many more features and at a much more affordable price.
From a concerned teacher.
This app is not user friendly. I wish I could get my money back.
Also, this app only goes the long way on the screen, therefore, if you have a keyboard on your Ipad, you will end up with quite a creak in your neck.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 29, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scott Falbo
- © 2012 Front9 Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.