Lessons for iMovie will teach you how to edit your movies and share them using Apple’s iMovie. This version now include media for following along in iMovie when the full tutorial is purchased.
• Start learning with 6 free lessons
• If you like what you see, unlock all the lessons for $29.99
With Lessons for iMovie, you'll learn how to:
• Import video and photos from a camera
• Organize, browse, and favorite clips
• Combine videos and photos to create your own movies and trailers
• Adjust timing to create compelling stories
• Enhance picture and sound quality
• Create realistic green screen effects
• Add titles, transitions, sound effects, and music
• Share your movies with others
• Manage your video library
• Transfer an iOS iMovie project to a Mac
Learn at your own pace
• Each of the 21 lessons covers a single topic
• Lessons are short - about 5 minutes each
• Watch them continuously or one at a time
Have fun learning
• Lessons are delivered in a relaxed style by professional editors
• Watch the making of a fun, engaging movie from scratch
• Easily switch between the Lessons app and iMovie to practice what you learn
Use what you learn to tell your story with style
• Engage your audience with better pacing and smooth edits
• Make your movies look and sound more professional
• Add professional touches with titles, transitions, and maps
• Use music and sound effects to create emotional impact
Make better movies and have fun making them with Lessons for iMovie.
Lessons for iMovie covers all the features found in iMovie version 10.1
• Added support for El Capitan
• Revised lessons includes changes in iMovie 10.1
• Includes 6 free lessons; unlock an additional 15 lessons for only $29.99
• All lessons will be unlocked for owners of previous versions of Lessons for iMovie at no additional charge
• Added "iOS iMovie to Mac" Lesson
• Added New Material on Media Management
Updated the tutorials to reflect the workflow changes in iMovie 10.1.2
Ratings and Reviews
So incredibly helpful!
Looking at all the reviews, I’m really puzzled how a couple of people were able to give this anything less than five stars. This training tool has helped me immensely!!!
For the past couple of days I had been struggling with the latest version of iMovie, before I discovered this training tool. I have used previous versions of iMovie, and have created some very very basic videos. But using this video training has completely opened up the potential of iMovie for me. I can't believe how robust the latest version of iMovie is. And I can't believe how simple this training makes iMovie. Lessons for iMovie makes it easy to see what can be done using iMovie. If you have a video camera, and you have iMovie, then you need this training video! If not, you’re leaving tricks and techniques on the table.
Many thanks to Ripple training for putting this excellent tool together. It has made my work with video projects so much easier. I highly recommend this.
Best 5 bucks I can remember spending at the APP store
I’ve tuned into these guys for high end training from their Ripple Training lessons for Final Cut Pro and the other pro apps. I’m no newbie to using this stuff, but there are a ton of things that I didn’t know, thanks to these lessons. And, even better, they work for my wife and daughter, who also want to create videos and other things but aren’t really interested in the pro apps. There’s like an hour and a half of short, easy to use lessons with a lot of visuals and the ability to learn each lesson in any order you want. There are “free” video lessons out there, but their quality and alignment with purchases and ads is annoying. And there are classes to attend, but I haven’t seen one for less than a few hundred bucks. This is, without a doubt, the best investment I have made for Mac use, for my entire family - EVER! Well done, highly recommend!
Advanced Keying! Picture In Picture! Precise Audio Ducking! Key Frame Animation! App Previews!
iMovie’s simple interface lead me to believe it was only aimed at beginner level editors. I had no idea how robust iMovie really is! Beyond just exploring every hidden feature Mark and Steve offer a straight forward workflow that will forever change the way you edit. From using external drive libraries to generating your app preview videos with extra functions specifically tailored to developers iMovie has become a new tool in my own development process. I’ve been learning motion graphics and editing techniques from these guys' tutorial videos for years now. Mark Spencer is an Apple-certified Trainer for Final Cut Pro and Motion. And Steve Martin owns and operates Ripple Training. These guys are excellent teachers and format their lessons with clarity and brevity.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.