Let Them Come
By Versus Evil
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mow down waves of alien scum in this pixel style survival mode shooter. You are mercenary gun for hire, Rock Guner, sent on a mission by Infini Corp to take down the alien hordes on a spaceship. As wave after wave of progressively harder enemies ascend on you, will you be able to react fast enough, have the right fire power and the sheer grit and determination it will take to survive?
LOADUP YOUR ARSENAL - Upgrade and customize your loadout with the money you earn, as you learn from your mistakes. Work out how to take down the hordes taking advantage of FRENZY mode to deal the most damage with helpful bonuses!
UNRELENTING ONSLAUGHT - Combat an endless stream of diverse alien enemies with cunning attack mechanics and face grim odds against terrifying boss creatures in the ultimate level showdown!
ONLINE LEADERBOARDS – Show off your shooter prowess and boast with friends as you climb to the top of the ladder and become the best of the best!
DEATH BY METAL – Unlock and collect new mixtapes as you progress.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Improvements and Bug Fixes
The visuals are fantastically well done, the sound and music are top notch, and the eery dark environments with occasional light and hectic alien killing all adds up to one of the most fun experiences I’ve had on mobile in awhile. I didn’t think I’d like it this much but it’s quite good. The unlock and upgrade system is very well done, allowing you to return items and unlocks (thus locking the item again), basically re-spec’ing your characters abilities, and gives you the cash you spent back, so you can spend it somewhere else. I love the items received after losing consecutive rounds that give you a boost next game...the drone is my best friend. The combo meter that maxes out gives you a chance at a permanent upgrade for the duration of the run (like life leech, which is literally a life saver). And the little back story from tapes and disks (dating myself here, but like the old floppy disks from the ‘80s) is awesome (Limby!!) I can’t speak for the previous review about whether it’s too short or not but really, for $2 you will get more than your $$ worth. This is a must own and will be a cult classic! 👍🏻👍🏻
Let me tell you something
(The problems begin at the bottom)
This game isn’t for the weak hearted, the people who want to play something on break, kids who don’t know death. this game is by far the most intense gorifed shooter on the App Store it’s art and design are amazing, and it’s music makes it that much more “exhilarating”. I never leave such reviews on games, they never lead me to do such a thing. this game reminds me of dead space and as I’m not a person who loves a super deathly visuals, if It’s good, i keep coming back. anyways this game really caught my eye and I loved it enjoyed and over played it hahaha, anyways there’s always a but and here it is.
The game was short, very short, I beat it in 2 hours most likely less, I wish to see a part two, also for paying 1.99$ I kinda don’t think it was very worth it, i loved the art but the game again, very short, just my opinion, the “arena” mode is pretty dull too, maybe more money or chances to go back to get new things so people can last longer, I don’t know but as I said 1.99$ for me to delete it in less than two hours is alittle disappointing anyway thanks guys
- Hold out survival gameplay (if you liked the old flash games Last Stand, Defend the House, Kill All Bunnies, etc. you'll love this game)
- Hardcore strategy and gameplay (if you're a fan of roguelike dungeon crawlers with fast and fun gameplay, character growth and upgrades, and some pretty cool lore then you'll like this game)
- Amazing music, (the game gives you mix tapes through the levels and allows you to custom the tracks that come on, honestly the game gets a star simply for the beautiful music)
- No in-app purchases, (no sellouts here)
- Only problems I have are in the UI, issues like buttons not registering cause the hit boxes are small, not being to hit some enemies close cause you can't aim that high (need to use different melee choices I assume), not being to read the lore messages you receive cause the system bugs out and keeps switching pages - if the UI gets some updates this game is an easy 5 star
Overall: Beautiful gritty gameplay, amazing music, fun strategy and upgrades, and just a few release bugs that'll probably be fixed soon - don't let these people complaining about the first boss get to you took me probably 6 tries (a matter of 30 minutes) to get the pattern down and master him, so many options to choose from to deal with the bosses cause of the load of upgrades you're given access to. Hint: Explosive rounds OP happy bug hunting boys
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 09, 2018
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 546 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Versus Evil, LLC.
- © 2017 Tuatara Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.