letgo: Buy & Sell Second Hand Stuff
By Ambatana INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
letgo: Buy & Sell Second Hand Stuff
Easily make money selling what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on what you do. Electronics, games, clothes, automobiles, furniture, décor and much more. Featured by TechCrunch, Wired, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Apartment Therapy and others.
letgo’s not just a different way to buy and sell, it’s the amazingly simple way. Tens of millions have already downloaded letgo. Here’s why:
• FAST AND CUTTING-EDGE: Post an item for sale in just a few seconds. letgo’s the only app of its kind with cutting-edge image recognition and artificial intelligence to title and tag your items so you don’t have to.
• EASY, SLEEK AND INTUITIVE: letgo shows you great deals nearby on a huge variety of items. Browse your area or search for something specific. Chat instantly with other buyers and sellers right in the app.
• FUN: Only letgo lets you instantly create and share hilarious, custom, Hollywood-style ads for your items with the letgo Commercializer. That leather jacket you never wear anymore and the bike you haven’t ridden in years deserve their own eye-catching ads.
• BIG AND GETTING BIGGER: Join the tens of millions already using letgo worldwide to post and buy hundreds of thousands of items every day.
the letgo Team
What's New in Version 1.17.3
Keep the feedback coming, we love hearing from you!
- We've made perfomance improvements throughout the app, it's faster than ever!
- We've also fixed a few bugs to make buying & selling even easier. Enjoy!
Like it, love it? Leave feedback and a rating to let us know! And make sure to give us a shout at email@example.com if you have any suggestions or need help!
Happy Buying and Selling on letgo,
Great App! I've sold a good amount!
So I use Letgo, offerup, and 5mile to sell my things. Most of the things I sell are on Letgo with a few excepts on offerup and 5mile. It's definitely a great app, I sometimes have issues with loading messages where I just need to reset letgo and it's fixed. Letgo has also improved its system of adding photos which I like! This past week in particular has been great I've made roughly $100 and have another $80 coming soon! Aside from the app itself, the people I've come across have been very nice with 2 exceptions, but it's not a perfect world. Anyway, I'd really recommend using this app, It took me sometime to really start selling steadily, but I think with some good reviews and a positive attitude, I've gotten to a good point where I get a lot of messages and I dont have to settle for whatever someone offers. Oh, don't allow people to low ball you! Know the value of your product and stick with it, unless of course you arent interested in making its full value, but rather just letting it go.
Must have this app
I love how you can post quickly with this app. No complexity in doing so and you can select multiple pictures to advertise your product at once in the order you select even if the photos in your photo library are in a different order. I also appreciate how you don't need to communicate outside this app. The platform allows you to send all correspondence right in the app with absolutely no need to share your phone number. Getting a lot of hits in a short amount of time for items I'm posting so that lets me know that there is a huge community utilizing this app. The first time I posted an item, I sold it the next day. I'm talking cash in hand. Fastest sale from posting to cash in hand was a couple hours! Love this app and recommend it to everyone.
Great App, but...
There are a few kinks that need to be worked out. First I agree with the people who said that reviewing process needs to change. Right now, anyone can review you without purchasing anything from you and that doesn't seem right. Second, the app is crashing and taking too long to load. I've tried refreshing the app and deleting it from my phone and adding it again with no luck. Lastly, it asked me to sign in a few days ago which I did and now every time I enter my login information it doesn't recognize it and keeps giving me an "invalid email or password" pop up. I'm not sure what's going on with the app, I have purchased and sold items with no problem but now this issue has just started. Please fix it! I really enjoy this app and prefer it to craigslist.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Mar 17, 2017
- Version: 1.17.3
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Ambatana INC
- © 2015 Ambatana Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.