letgo: Buy & Sell Second Hand Stuff
By Ambatana Holdings B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly sell things you list on letgo and find great deals nearby.
Electronics, games, clothes, automobiles, furniture, décor and much more. Featured by TechCrunch, Wired, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Apartment Therapy and others.
letgo’s not just a different way to buy and sell, it’s the amazingly simple way. Tens of millions have already downloaded letgo. Here’s why:
• FAST AND CUTTING-EDGE: Post an item for sale in just a few seconds. letgo’s the only app of its kind with cutting-edge image recognition and artificial intelligence to title and tag your items so you don’t have to.
• EASY, SLEEK AND INTUITIVE: letgo shows you great deals nearby on a huge variety of items. Browse your area or search for something specific. Chat instantly with other buyers and sellers right in the app.
• BIG AND GETTING BIGGER: Join the tens of millions already using letgo worldwide to post and buy hundreds of thousands of items every day.
the letgo Team
What's New in Version 1.18.0
Keep the feedback coming, we love hearing from you!
- We've been doing some behind-the-scenes work for upcoming surprises which you may see really soon
- We've also fixed a few bugs to make buying & selling even easier. Enjoy!
Like it, love it? Leave feedback and a rating to let us know! And make sure to give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions or need help!
Happy Buying and Selling on letgo,
I got 15 email notifications today for posting a single item, turned the notifications off, and I am still receiving them, 15 and counting, extremely annoying, please fix this. Tells me I have new messages after I have already checked them. Also the new $2 bump up is a total rip off, do not waste your money. Very petty of the app developer to do this, I'm contemplating deleting this now.
One of the best!
Well deserved ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Your updates make no difference
It's beyond slow. If u send another update without fixing the problem I would have to take this further this app gives daily problems it's so slow and consume a lot of battery life and on another note after using this app for a while my eyes and head begin to hurt it's like I'm looking at the same thing over n over , shopping is hard and long you have to scroll through items continually wasting time because half off them are not legit and scammy the app is filled with rip offs and bad advertising. Do better and stop sending updates before this becomes a problem
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: May 12, 2017
- Version: 1.18.0
- Size: 109 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Ambatana Holdings B.V.
- © Ambatana Holdings B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Item Bump Up$1.99