University of Leicester’s official Let’s Do Leicester App allows students to Keep up to date with all the Let’s Do Leicester sessions taking place at University. The app will provide details on the types of sessions available along with dates, times and equipment required. The app provides additional information on how to get involved and get in contact with project staff. The app offers the additional option to tailor your activities and store them for easy access in the future. The app is designed for all students attending University of Leicester.
· Activities list- Full list of all the activities taking place on the project along with the locations can times
· Favourites- Save all your favourite activities in one place to allow easy access in viewing.
· Do Social – Keep up to date on all the news and social media activity
· Do more – Information on how you can get involved more and meet the team involved.
Updated the doMore section to point at the official Lets Do Leicester web page.
Fixed minor UI issues resulting in truncating sport title texts.
- Callum Abele
- 20.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Lets Do Leicester 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.