The Lets Think Ahead-My ACP app helps you think ahead and understand your own health. Its about knowing how to use services best and helps you make choices for your future care. Planning ahead can help you be in control and manage any changes in your health and well being. Many people with chronic health problems can benefit from having an Anticipatory Care Plan or ACP. Your ACP is not legally binding in any way and can be updated at any time to reflect changes in your thinking. You can use this App to start the process. Remember this is your Plan, your ACP, and you can share this information with your GP if you want or others involved in your care so they know and understand your wishes and what is important to you. This App also contains a journal function to note anything about your health problems you might find useful to reflect upon and discuss with a professional. You will also find links to more information about a wide range of health problems.
Added option to send plan by email
- University of the West of Scotland
- 73.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 - 2018 NHS Scotland
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.