By Electric Bolt Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch a letter to learn how to draw it. Letter learner teaches kids how to recognise and learn to write their A,B,C’s and 1,2,3’s.
Animation and speech are used to show and tell kids how to draw all the letters and numbers, the same way a parent or teacher would. Role modelling is a natural way to learn. Each letter and number is traceable and can be practiced as much as needed. Letter Learner promotes letter recognition and writing skills.
The combination of seeing and hearing how to write letters and numbers provides a rich sensory experience. The more senses that are used, the more brain connections that are formed, and the easier it is to learn something new. Letter Learner combines sight, sound and touch to enhance learning.
* Animated demonstrations for each upper and lowercase letter and numbers 0-9.
* Vocal instructions to tell kids how to write in the same way a parent or teacher would.
* Positive and encouraging responses to teach kids to persevere with their learning.
* A simple drawing mode for kids just wanting to do their own thing.
* Blackboards and chalk make Letter Learner very easy to use.
Click the support link below to view a video of Letter Learner in action.
Give your kids a head start, the fun way.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Additional support for New Zealand primary school education system with cursive lowercase k and monkey tail lowercase y.
Now compatible with iPhone 5 and OS7.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Electric Bolt Limited
- © 2011-2014 Electric Bolt Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.