Letterboxd — Your life in film
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Letterboxd for iPhone puts the popular social network for film lovers right in your pocket, so you can log films and catch up on your friends’ activity with ease.
Sign in with your existing account (or create one for free) to enjoy our all-new mobile interface. These features of the web experience are supported, with more to come:
– Sign in (with 1Password support) or create an account
– Browse popular, highly rated and most anticipated films
– Log films with date, rating, review and tags
– View film info (including cast & crew, popular lists and reviews) and rate, like, watchlist or mark as watched
– View (and filter) your activity feed
– Read and comment on reviews
– Create, edit and comment on lists
– View member profiles and follow their activity
– Filter and sort collections of films based on specific criteria
– Search for films, content and people
We welcome your feedback on this and future versions of Letterboxd for iPhone: please email us (email@example.com).
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Missing one key feature...
Works great, haven't had any problems with it, but there's no ability to view progress with lists (automatic counting up of how many films in a list you've already seen, essential if a list is 300 films long) or seeing how many of an actor's or director's films you've watched. I use those features all the time on the desktop version, and it drives me nuts that they're not in the app. Other than that, the app works great.
Great app, looks really nice
The one huge thing missing for me is being able to sort my films by my own rating. This is one of the main things I do on IMDB and for some reason you can't on Letterboxd. We should at least be able to view all the films we, and on other users profiles, have rated 5 stars, 4 stars, etc.
Great, but full of bugs
This is a great app for keeping track of movies I’ve watched and getting friends’ recommendations, but I encounter errors almost every time I use it. The app logs me out randomly and I am often greeted with messages of server errors and missing data. Without these issues, this app would get 5 stars.