Magic Letters (Italian) | Lettere Magiche (Italiano)
Build words, learn the alphabet and names of the objects in Italian, practice pronunciation. Learn and have a fun!
Magic Letters (Italian) is an educational mobile game. You play using toy blocks with letters. The game is divided into multiple stages. If you want to pass to the next stage you must arrange 5 words. Surprises are waiting for you in subsequent stages. Famous Italian voice artist will take care of the correct pronunciation.
The game was made in 3D environment with physics engine. The interface is very natural and intuitive. Graphics and animations have been created in FULL HD quality. Relaxing soundtrack and professionally recorded voice-overs are additional advantages of this educational game.
• Italian language, its letters, signs and symbols - the whole alphabet in a short relaxing lessons.
• Education and at the same time fun, enjoyment, training and entertainment.
• Blocks - cubes with scribbles for creating words and phrases
• Learn the meaning of words.
• Exercise of pronunciation, articulation and diction.
• Puzzle game for the pre-school kids.
• Excellent training for children before learning in school.
Magic Letters (Italian) game contains no ads!
The product has been tested on children under 6 years old and older.
*** FREE VERSION - 30% STAGES OF GAME IS FREE!! ***
The full version can be unlocked in the game for about $3 (price may vary slightly depending on your location).
1) Game Center integration (achievements, leaderboards - compete with friends!)
2) Multi-touch improved. Accidental touches will not interfere during the gameplay anymore.
3) Parental gate improvement.
4) Performance improvement.
- Art Chmiel
- 148.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Artur Chmiel
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.