LetterGlow - Graphic Design & Creative Photo Editing
By The Lens Lab Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Produce stunning creative images by combining text, graphics & photos. It's not just any text-on-photo app though...
What makes it great? LetterGlow gives you unmatched creative freedom - install your own fonts, use your own graphics & artwork, apply your own color palette, save draft projects, edit previous designs, and fine-tune your creations with ease.
LetterGlow is a professional graphic design tool for the designer in all of us.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE LETTERGLOW...
YOUR OWN FONT LIBRARY
The freedom to install and use any of your own fonts with your design projects.
YOUR OWN LIBRARY OF GRAPHICS
Create a library of your own logos, artwork, watermarks, or PNGs. Pick from your in-app library whenever you need.
YOUR CUSTOM COLOR PALETTE
The flexibility to use your favorite colors or use brand colors for consistent designs.
SAVE DRAFT PROJECTS
You’re free to edit and fine-tune your designs whenever it suits you. Save and resume a draft project at any time.
KEEP & EDIT PREVIOUS DESIGNS
The freedom to produce and share any design again without having to start from scratch.
USE YOUR DESIGNS AS TEMPLATES
Re-use any design layout as a template to quickly create new images.
USEFUL FOR ANY DESIGN PROJECT...
> Social media graphics
> Promotional images
> Scrapbook layouts
> Cards & invitations
> Inspirational quotes
> Pinterest posts
> Special sales offers
> Blog images
> Watermarked photos
> Screenshot markups
> Fun messages
POWERFUL FEATURES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS...
LetterGlow packs all of these capabilities and so much more:
- Choose images to edit from Photos, Dropbox or iCloud Drive (or choose a plain canvas),
- Apply text using the 80+ included fonts PLUS install & manage your own fonts,
- Fine-tune with text editing tools (colour, opacity, shadow, rotate, position, alignment, spacing),
- Create a custom color palette to help you create consistent designs,
- Choose from the 500+ graphics & artwork to add style to your photos,
- Apply simple shapes, frames, fun artwork, elegant decorations, cute phrases & geometric elements,
- Install your own graphics, logos, or digital stamps in your custom in-app library,
- Apply any image over your photos (select from Photos, Dropbox or iCloud Drive),
- Apply a tint colour, add a blur effect, and desaturate your images for creative styling,
- Layer-based editing for increased control of your designs,
- Snap layers for perfect alignment & positioning,
- Ability to undo (and redo) previous editing changes,
- Lock individual layers to prevent accidental changes,
- Quickly duplicate layers of text or graphics,
- Use the Replace tool to quickly create use another photo with the same design,
- Save completed images to Photos, Dropbox, iCloud Drive or share via social media,
- Every image generated and saved at full resolution,
- Retain EXIF and geolocation details with your photos,
- Save projects as drafts and resume your editing at any time.
This unmatched set of features combines with an intuitive interface to make LetterGlow an essential app for designers, scrapbookers, marketers & creatives. It’s time to unleash your creativity!
FOR INSPIRATION & SUPPORT:
> Twitter: @letterglow
> Instagram: @letterglow
> Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Web: http://thelenslab.com/letterglow
P.S. If you like LetterGlow, please rate or leave a nice review. It really helps!
What's New in Version 2.2.5
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
This is the first time I've been pleasantly surprised by an app's capabilities - usually I find myself pushing against the limits of an app, wishing it could do more. However, with LetterGlow, every time I dream up something and fear it might not let me do it, I'm so delighted to discover I CAN design so freely, so intuitively, with this app. It's so rich in tools, it feels like an Adobe design app. I'm loving it!
Also, I think I got this for free through Starbucks, but whatever few bucks it costs - it is worth it if you enjoy designing.
It's Almost There
I love the app, and that you are able to have a little more creative control than you do with other similar apps, but I would also like to see the developers include filter options as well. When I'm trying to quickly make a graphic, filter options make it easier. Don't do away with the ability to adjust tint and saturation, just add filters too. I would also love to see the option for justified text added. :-)
AN EASY 5 STARS!
As a Social Media Specialist, part of what I do is creating image quotes. I need apps that are user friendly and a one-stop-shop, so to speak.
I have a TON of apps that I mix and match to get the desired effect. I am SO pleased with this app - I got it free through Starbucks, and even though it was great without the $3,99 extras, it is WELL worth the price for the time it saves me.
Thank you so much! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 07, 2016
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Lens Lab Pty Ltd
- © The Lens Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CREATIVE BUNDLE$3.99
- FANCY FONTS$1.99
- LOVING SENTIMENTS$0.99
- EVERYDAY CELEBRATIONS$0.99
- PAINT STREAKS$0.99
- ABSTRACT TEXTURES$0.99
- ARTISTIC SPLATTER$0.99
- CLASSIC FONTS$1.99
- LITTLE THINGS$0.99