Letters Flash Cards ABC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Letters Flash Cards ABC education app helps your PreK and K children and students learn their letters through visual, written and audio cues from A to Z. Features in-app activity pages to trace letters as well as the ability to print out. The flash cards include uppercase and lowercase letters following correct font from schools. It also features narration and tap repeat or tap for pronunciation only.
These skill drill letters A through Z flash cards are perfect for letter recognition and alphabet skills ... skill building and test prep!
- Narration or Read to me: Follow along with proper pronunciation of the ABCs as well as visually see the letter and correlating image such as A fort apple. Tap again to repeat pronunciation.
- Tap or I’ll read: For more advanced children, this allows them to read to themselves or out loud as well as tap the page for audio queues to reinforce the learning process!
- Coloring Activity Pages: Get interactive with your learning with in-app coloring activity pages for tracing letters within the app! Also use these activities to test the child’s progress.
- Printable Activity Pages: Print out the activity pages to help trace letters for even more hands-on learning!
Letters Flash Cards ABC:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools.
This app has some great features like reading aloud the letters and providing activity pages, but I think it could improve upon the types of activities (for example, the tracing activity basically lets you scribble over the entire page and doesn't actually help to practice writing the letters). A big plus is that there are no ads or in-app purchases that they try to push onto you.
Nice kids app
This is a nice app. It has a very clear sound when reading to you. The graphics are very clear and easy to see, and its really nice how the child can trace the letters for practice
Good app for kids!!
I like the app because it associates pictures with the letter. The only thing that I didn't like was that it doesn't give the sounds of the letters but other than that its a really good app.
- Category: Education
- Released: Mar 13, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DEEDIL, LLC
- © 2012 Deedil LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.