Download LetterSchool, the #1 handwriting app, and watch your toddler having a great time with this fun and educational game for preschoolers.
Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and recommended by teachers & educational specialists. It’s been used at over 5,000 preschools and kindergartens to teach handwriting to kids!
• Learn how to write all cursive letters of the ABC alphabet and the numbers 1-10 with LetterSchool.
• Play and discover 4 exciting preschool games per letter or number!
• Practise essential phonics and writing skills.
• Learn WORDS associated with the letters!
• Have fun while tracing letters & phonics!
• Progress and settings stored for up to three players.
• Reach the gold level and discover new animations! This level helps you keep track of your kids' results and it shows the exact copy of their handwriting!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Discover the shape, phonics, name, and sound of all the 26 letters of the alphabet, as well as 10 numbers, all in cursive!
2. Tap the letter: learn where to start to write the letters and numbers and finish by tapping the dots.
3. Tracing the letter: practice the letter trajectory by tracing games! Try it with your toddler, it’s fun!
4. Write the letter: test your knowledge by writing the ABC and numbers from memory.
WHAT’S IN IT
• Uppercase and lowercase cursive letters + numbers 1 - 10!
• Choice out of two font styles: D'Nealian style and Zaner-Bloser style.
• Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold!
• Portfolio of your kid's handwriting skills (the gold level).
• Montessori materials & methods.
LetterSchool is crafted with the greatest care for preschool kids & toddlers. Parents and teachers can use LetterSchool independently, but a preschool that teaches according to the Montessori principle can use LetterSchool as a source for their Montessori materials and methods as well.
Tracing the letters of the ABC is becoming a fun game for toddlers. The educational setup makes sure your kid learns a lot from the different games and the fun animations make that your kids can’t stop playing with this pre-k game.
While there are many pre-k writing apps available, we believe LetterSchool holds the best cards for learning pre-k children writing their ABC's! Teachers in kindergarten are the fans of LetterSchool, they know that learning how to write is a tremendous challenge for young children. They must reproduce a huge number of complex letter trajectories and memorize dozens of related phonics. Letter sounds must be associated with words and numbers with values. LetterSchool ensures that kids absorb all this knowledge as they develop the fine motor skills they need. This optimal preparation for handwriting gives them a head start upon entering school and kindergarten.
PROUD OF OUR AWARDS:
- Winner Tabby Awards Users’ Choice 2014 – Tabby Awards
- Teachers With Apps Certified – TeachersWithApps
- The app has been recognized worldwide by experts as a tool for learning to read and write and it truly shows! – iHeartThisApp
- Learning a letter on this free educational app is like being on a great party, with disco lights, stars, and fireworks. Every letter is a surprise! – Apps4Kids
- The kids love it! This app is right on track to help my son to be better prepared for Kindergarten. - Kidz
LET’S PLAY & LEARN!
Get this pre-k game and let your toddler discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you realize, they are writing the complete English ABC alphabet, all in cursive! Take action now and download this great educational kids app!
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq
Refreshed and updated cursive letters edition!
• No more crashes when changing your font styles!
• Letter H has been giving us a hard time, but it's all fixed now!
• We did our best to catch all bugs and... get rid of them! They like to hide sometimes, so if you still find any, please let us know at email@example.com!
• All the minor bugs, crashes, and issues were fixed.
Do you like this app? Please leave a review for us, so that others can give it a try!
Don't like something? You can always contact us first and we will do what's best to assist you.
Ratings and Reviews
It was a nice app but
As of 3/21 my son and I cannot get the app to function once we tap the green arrow. The app just crashes and I have already performed a restart of my iPad as well clearing out all other open apps. $4.99 and I get issues? How about some customer support/answers of some sort so at least we feel like the developer is trying to rectify the problems reviewers are stating.
Perfect for learning!
LetterSchool makes high quality letter learning apps that are reliable and trust worthy. You are getting your money’s worth when you purchase from them. My child loves this app and is on his way to mastering the alphabet!
Hi Season Salt,
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! It's highly appreciated. We are constantly developing and trying to improve. I am so happy for your child! Hope he will be enjoying the LetterSchool app for a long time!
Open up, the opening letter school logo intro pops up as usual then when you select the green arrow it goes back to the letter school introduction. Please fix this ASAP being that parents have paid for this app to be used.
Also update the cursive letters to the versions that school's require students to do.
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 96.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning BV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.