The #1 alphabet tracing app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5.000 schools!
LetterSchool is an educational app designed to help every child play and learn how to write all letters of the English alphabet (from A to Z) and numbers from 1-10. Kids practice and develop essential phonics and handwriting skills as they play three exciting games per letter or number – as an extra, they learn words associated with the letters!
HOW IT WORKS:
Intro - Discover the shape, phonics, name, and sound of all the 26 letters and numbers (1-10).
Tap - Learn where to start to write the letters and numbers and finish by tapping the dots in the correct order.
Trace - Learn the letter trajectory and direction of lines by tracing it.
Write - Test your knowledge by writing the ABC, numbers, and shapes from memory!
The first 5 letters of the alphabet (both upper case and lower case) as well as the first 5 numbers and geometric shapes are completely for free and can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). The entire alphabet can be purchased on a one-time bundle purchase (no subscriptions!).
- Uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers 1-10 + 24 geometric shapes!
- Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- In the A-Z section, specific graphics available to match the letters (e.g. ant graphic for letter A/a).
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
MONTESSORI MATERIALS & METHODS:
LetterSchool is crafted with the greatest care for preschool kids & toddlers. Parents, teachers, and occupational therapists can use LetterSchool independently, but schools that teach according to the Montessori principle can use LetterSchool as a source for their Montessori materials and methods as well.
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Teachers With Apps Certified – TeachersWithApps
- “Learning a letter on this app is like being on a great party, with disco lights, stars and fireworks. Every letter is a surprise!” – Apps4Kids
- “The kids love it! This app is right on track to help my son to be better prepared for Kindergarten”. -Kidz
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will be writing the entire English alphabet!
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.com
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
- Small performance improvements & fixes.
- New, updated high-quality icon.
- Refreshed brand = refreshed intro animation.
- Added a link to our other amazing apps!
- We always work on improvements, for any feedback please let us know on: www.letterschool.com
Ratings and Reviews
Holds My Daughter’s Interest, Mine too!
My daughter is five and full of energy so sometimes it really takes a lot to hold her interest when it comes to learning games. The games really need to be stimulating in order for her to want to keep going. This app does it ALL! She is learning to draw her shapes and loves watching every little animation as she draws with such anticipation. There are moments when she gets frustrated but with a little pep talk she is well on her way to fun. She loves to see her own accomplishments in the end. The game has so much to offer as the animations go that I was even interested in watching each one. The app isn’t too repetitive that it quickly loses a child’s interested. So this was a big five stars for me. The sounds the colors perfect stimulation for a five year old. Thank you!
The only App that caught my son's interest!
My son is very delayed; as premature and w/a heart and gastric conditions, his short life has been mostly in hospitals. He recently begun Pre-K at Clarence A.Piggott Academy in Las Vegas,NV and his teachers and every single person knows him and encourage him and he is finally progressing thanks to them. While at hospitals and at home, is very hard to make him pay attention but he loves playing with a tablet/ipad/phone and this App was The Only one who made him Write down letters!!! He can't hold a pen yet but he writes letters with his fingers!!! I'm thrilled watching him how fast he learns and he even laughs so hard because he is having Fun while he Learns! Can't ask for more!
Step by step & font styles 🤩
I love this app. I have been searching and trying more than 10 different apps. This is he best one! It has 3 levels for each letter. There different font styles to choose from so I can choose the “Kindergarten way” letters. The fun animation keeps my loves to run daughter entertained and I get updated reports. I usually don’t like to buy apps but this one was worth it. I bought the bundle so my older daughter can even practice her cursive. My Preschool daughter can even practice writing her numbers in sequential order. Lastly, there is even a song that emphasizes the sound which is more important when learning how to read.
- Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.
- 109 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LetterSchool Enabling Learning B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Block Alphabet $6.99
- All-in-one Package $9.99
- Unlock All Shapes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.