Letterspace — Taking notes made easy
By Sittipon Simasanti
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
**It's a simple system that's elegant and just plain works.** – Business Insider
**The latest proof that we’re in the golden age of note-taking apps** – Macworld
Think about all of the notes you have to take on a daily basis. It's something we all do. Good note taking is based on being able to get your thoughts and ideas on the page quickly and efficiently. Letterspace doesn't distract you. It provides a noise free space to jot things down. So simple, so powerful.
# Key Features:
- Beautiful markdown syntax highlighting.
- Notes with #hashtag and @mention are grouped together in Sidebar.
- Press Command+Shift+O to open note using keyword search.
- iCloud keep your notes up to date across all your devices.
- 4 Purchasable colour themes: Cobalt Blue, Matcha Green, Charcoal, and Dark Side.
# To-do Lists:
Start a new line with dash a pair of squared bracket. You can tap on them like a checkbox to toggle between complete and incomplete state.
- [ ] This is an incomplete item
- [x] List syntax is required (Either unordered or ordered list)
- [x] This is a complete item
What's New in Version 1.7.2
- Critical bug fixes
- Command+M now hide windows as usual Mac app, use Command+Shift+M for toggle task check boxes.
- Code with # and @ no longer recognised as hashtag / mentions if you surrounded them with `back tick`.
We are now working on Letterspace 2.0. The beta version should be available around this November. If you want to help us out. Let us know, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a lot!
Started using this app about a year ago. Despite downloading and trying just about every note app out there, the simplicity and attention to detail in Letterspace is perfect. I wish there were a couple of tweaks to the app, but keeping it simple has led me to all sorts of uses for it over time. Developer: Please keep refining this app!
Latest version crashes ...
... everythime you write/save a new note. When you restart, the title of the new note appears again and you can continue writing the note. Anyoing, as the app worked perfectly for me for the past three years. My main notes app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 29, 2016
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sittipon Simasanti
- © 2015 Sittipon Simasanti
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor