letZi - multi-device photo viewer (aka letSee)
By Houdah Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
letZi lets you show photos to nearby friends. On their own iPhones and iPads. See our web site for a video demo.
With letZi ("let see") all viewers are on the same page. Literally.
Everyone in the room sees the same photo at the same time. Get talking.
Featured by Apple in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Try for free! Upgrade if you want to show more that 10 photos in a slideshow.
letZi leverages iOS "multipeer connectivity" to broadcast photos to nearby devices.
No complicated setup procedure. Get started right away.
Long gone are the times where you handed out photo prints.
Gone are the times where everyone hovers over your shoulders to get but a glimpse.
Gone are the times where you reluctantly handed around your phone.
Show your photos to friends. Hold on to your iPhone.
Show only the photos you intended them to be seen.
At their best. Full screen. Close up. No distractions.
No bumping heads over a single device. No passing around paper prints or your iPhone.
Your friends will see the photos you select. Full screen on their own phone.
You stay in control. Decide when to show a photo. Which ones to skip.
- Show photos to nearby family and friends
- Connect up to 5 viewers
- All viewers see the same photo. At the same time
- Point out locations to other viewers. Get talking
- AirPlay (Apple TV) support for both presenter and viewer
Performance will be best if all devices are on the same WiFi network. Slower network and older devices can slow down photo transfer.
The letZi photo viewer is free.
The free photo presenter is limited to 10 photos per session.
Unlock the unlimited photo presenter through in-app purchase.
The top of the presenter screen shows the current photo. This is currently being broadcast to all invited viewers.
- Swipe left to move on to the next photo
- Swipe right to backtrack
- Tap and hold to point out a location to viewers
- Double-tap the current photo to share by email
The bottom shows previews of upcoming photos.
- Drag thumbnail down to remove (i.e. skip)
- Drag thumbnail up to show immediately
- Tap and hold a thumbnail to rearrange
- Double-tap a thumbnail for more options
View photos distraction-free. The current photo is shown full screen.
- Pinch to zoom
- Tap and hold to point out a location
- Tap to reveal the navigation elements
Social: noun - when friends meet to view your photos.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fixes a crashing bug with the "point out" ripple effect
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 30, 2014
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Houdah Software s.a r.l.
- © 2013-2015 Houdah Software s.à r.l
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases