Level Money: Manage Money, Budgets and Personal Finance
By Level Money, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Level Money 3.0. Level’s award-winning free iOS personal finance app is a simple tool to automatically analyze your financial picture. Powered by Capital One, over one million people trust Level to track their money, simply and effortlessly.
GET A PERSONAL SPENDING GUIDE
See what you can safely spend
* Know what you can spend once your essentials, like bills, are accounted for
* Adjust your Spendable at any time to accommodate spending fluctuations
* Use a daily spending guide to stay on track
CREATE YOUR OWN TRACKERS
See the spending that matters to you
* Keep tabs on your unique spending habits
* Track and group your spending habits by providing example transactions
* Level automatically tracks spending from similar transactions
* Compare your month-over-month spending and history
GET INSIGHTS IN YOUR FINANCIAL FEED
No more surprises
* Browse transactions from all your bank accounts and credit cards in a single feed
* See big ticket purchases, and irregular deviations in your bills or income.
* View recent activity against your tracked spending
* Edit a transaction’s name, amount, or add it to a Tracker
SEE WHAT’S COMING UP
Stay one step ahead
* Predictions for your combined balances and spending over the month
SAFELY VIEW YOUR BANKS AND CREDIT CARDS
* Access over 18,000 US-based financial institutions
* Connect all your financial accounts safely and securely
BE CONFIDENT WITH MULTI-LAYER SECURITY
* Know that Level is read-only with no direct access to your money; funds remain safely in your account
* Rest assured with Level’s 128-Bit SSL and AES encryption
* Receive verified security by Intuit and McAfee
HEAR WHAT OTHER SAY
* 2015 Forbes FinTech 50
* 2014 Webby Award Honoree
* 2014 Appy Awards Winner
* CNBC “Best Financial Apps of 2014”
* Business Insider “The Hottest Startups to Watch for in 2014”
* And many more
ACCESS FINANCIAL RESOURCES
* Read our blog at http://www.blog.levelmoney.com
* Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/levelmoney
* Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/levelmoney
What's New in Version 3.0.3
- Re-introduced today extension with a monthly "left to spend" and daily maximum that keeps you on track
- Faster loading for accounts with longer transaction histories
- Faster loading when toggling between screens
- Improved accuracy on spending and balance graphs
- Additional bug fixes
Worked for a month then stopped syncing
Stopped updating all my account balances and transactions for over a month. Completely broken and useless now.
I was excited when I tried the app and found it supported my local very small bank. I love the simple concept of the "how much you have left to spend today /this month " display (although I wish I could manually set bills instead of basing it on transactions and also wish I could've set a "Vacation budget" to save extra in the app) but it was nice for a basic overview of my spending and what I had left... That is until it completely stopped working. The app first stopped updating my credit card balance and transactions that I use for business everyday. Then it stopped updating my small local checking account balance and transactions too. I thought it was just a glitch that would be fixed. I logged out and back in again and waited... FOR A MONTH! The issue still never resolved itself and I didn't want the trouble of deleting and re-entering my account credentials so I deleted the app. Too bad though, the first month it worked good and saved me from overspending too much.
MUST HAVE APP
I love this app. I exclusively live off student loans (before you get all judge-y, I'm a medical student), so there is no "income" every two weeks. The app knows this and, after putting in my rent and bills, gives me how much I can spend. I put everything on my credit card (and pay it off at the end of the month) but the app has my credit card integrated so i know what I'm spending in real time.
One time this app saved me? I happened to go on vacation last week and having my bank send an electronic check to my landlord totally skipped my mind. The app recognized that I normally have that check cut by a certain day and sent me a push notification to make sure I hadn't forgotten. Holy moley I could go on and on about this app. EVERYONE should have it!!
I'm not sure what happened to this app, but what was most useful to me about it was the daily, weekly, and monthly predictions of spendable amounts. The visual of the equation (income-bills-something else I can't remember=spendable) was really nice and comforting to see the inputs all in one picture.
Anyway, my spendable has started duplicating a lot of transactions. It's as if it's not knocking off the pending transaction after the transaction goes through? I've verified with my online accounts to make sure they're not duplicating.
The way it was before was definitely more useful. The projected amounts are sort of useful, but not really, because you can't select on the graph what transactions are factored in to cause the jumps in the spending algorithm.
UPDATE: I've deleted the app. Like other users have reported, one day I tried opening the app, and it said I needed to log in again. Once I logged in, it was like I was opening it for the first time. No synced accounts, profile information, nothing. I reconnected all my accounts once before, but not again. It takes too long. Something might be possibly wrong with what/how the development team is doing things. Anyway, moving on.