Feel Your Music
Alpine Level Play application is a powerful and easy to use music player designed to make your favorite playlists, artists and songs easy to find within your library. Browse by artist, album, playlist, our Level Play feature or even your complete song library from the Level Play tab bar. You can even TAG songs at a certain spot and begin automatically begin playback from that location!
Our innovative and unique Level Play creates a dynamic playlist based on the energy level of songs in your library.
Also app will check your likability for each songs and update the song order.
Do you use Alpine Headphones? Please download "Alpine Sound Tuning" app differently from App store.
Rediscover your music collection today!
* Fully customizable tab bar gets you to your favorite playlists, artist,songs and albums. Add as many tabs as you like.
* Card Flow screen allows you to TAG your songs, SHARE with your friends and set Favorites
* Automatically import your iTunes playlists
* Share your songs with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
* Drop a tag on your songs and auto play from that spot!
+ Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This was finally update to work with my iPhone 8 Plus. I was worried I was going to have to buy new headphones
Full of Bugs
I love these headphones, they blow my old Studio 2s out of the water. Figured I would download the app to see what else I can do with these. The app isn't optimized for the larger screen devices (iPhone 6 and newer) which isn't a huge deal just annoying due to less content being displayed on the screen. I was able to view my library and all my playlists. Most of my music is in the cloud (iTunes Match and Apple Music) so being able to view them without having to download them was a plus. Selected the "Level Play" button which is the "Main Feature" of the app and was greeted with the tutorial. Selected next and after it completed was only able to see the blue level (lowest BPM music) only. I couldn't select any other level or even see them. Closed the app, re-opened it..same thing. It even crashed a few times bringing me back to the springboard. PLEASE fix this app, it has a lot of potential!! Until it's fixed..it's useless.
Crashes/Doesn't function properly
Downloaded the app on my 6 Plus. Opened it up, selected a song to play through the headphones (our work got some pairs of Alpines for our break room, and the headphones led me to the app) and it played the wrong song. It said it was playing the correct one, but the audio was actually a different song entirely. After about thirty seconds, the app crashed. It would then no longer open at all.
I reinstalled, and the same exact thing happened. Tapped on one song, it said it was playing it but it wasn't. Crashed. Wouldn't open.
- Alpine Electronics of Silicon Valley, Inc
- 22.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Alpine Electronics of Silicon Valley Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.